Ever - Jung Hae In

a/n: it takes me two weeks! Sorry for the delay! Here you goo, hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoy writing it ^^ 

----

The sound of two people catching their breath like they just ran a marathon. Well, half of it is true.

"You are too close, Jung Hae In."

Hae In looks down, finding her irritated face. "Like I want to be in this situation, Jung Yu Rim."

"Yu Rim-ssi! Hae In–ssi! Where are they?"

The sound of a group of people coming in their direction immediately shut both of their mouths. In instinct, Hae In closes the gap even closer as he notices the corner doesn't really hide his figure. Yu Rim who initially tries to keep their distance, letting his body pressed against hers as fully aware of the situation they are in. She realizes he also tries his best to keep the distance by pressing both of his arms against the wall behind her.

They are both nervous and anxious as they keep their ears open to the people who are looking for them. Meanwhile he tries so hard to control himself at close proximity while tilting his head up, trying not to make eye contact that might lead to something awkward. However, it doesn't really help much when she lets out a shaky breath that touches his skin.

"Don't breathe on my neck."

"I didn't!" She tries to tone down her voice.

"You just did!"

"That's because you accused me."

"Sshh!" He literally widened his eyes at her increasing voice in this situation. Realizing what she just did, she shut her mouth almost immediately. One because of the situation they are in. Second, how there is almost no distance between their faces when he ducks down. Hae In tries to look indifferent and smoothly divert his eyes anywhere but her.

Few minutes that passes feels like hours to them before finally the group of people, which is the reporter that has been chasing them, goes away. Both of them separate almost immediately and take a deep breath to calm themselves at the bizarre situation just now.

"You shouldn't leave the house again after this, Jung Yu Rim."

"Why?!"

"Please don't act oblivious with the fact that you're the most controversial badminton athlete of the year."

That successfully shut her mouth and avoided looking into his eyes. Hae In knows that he hit the right spot.

"Aren't you going to tell me the truth?"

"I already told you everything." She says, still not looking at him.

"Yu Rim, I'm asking as your lawyer here. I can't defend you properly if you're not telling me everything."