WEIRD FEELINGS

HARSH'S P.O.V

21 JULY 20xx,

This girl will be the death of me for sure. As much as I like her, I hate her at the same time. She is the first woman to ignore me. Correction first person to ignore me. Like who could ignore a charming doctor like me? But this woman is built differently. Not only did she ignore my words but she even declined to hand shake with me. I know she hates physical touch but still she shakes hands with Daljeet but not me. Ugh! I hate her.

"Sat Sri Akal Doctor Sandhu." I mimicked her voice and the moron beside me laughed harder than before. I wrap my arm around his neck and bend him down till the back of his turban touches my stomach.

"If you laugh again, I will punch you in the face and break all your teeth. Mr Singh" I said through greeted teeth intentionally using the name she addressed him with. I press harder on his neck.

"Someone is feeling jealous. Hmm." He said still laughing and with that I left him. He stands to his full height and adjusts his orange turban.

"I'm not jealous." I huff.

"Whatever. But one thing is sure." Jeet said looking at me mechievously. I raise an eyebrow in return.

"My sister-in-law is going to give you a hard time." Yeah as if I don't know. I glare at him and we walk inside the house.

"So what is your plan?" Jeet asked walking beside me. He looks really handsome in his black shirt and pants with orange turban but I will never compliment him. He is two inches shorter than me and is thin whereas I'm bulky because of the gym I had spent years in. Though it was really tough to handle it with my studies but gym is my passion. I love to release stress there. Even now I manage to go thrice a week at least.

"I didn't know we were vamps. Making plans, plotting someone to fall into our trap and all." I chuckle to ignore the topic. I think he will not like what I had planned. He gives me a stern look.

"Cut the crap, Harsh. Tell me you didn't plan something that will make me break your bones?" He said in a tone which indicate 'No bullshits' shocking the hell out of me.

"Woah! Aren't you way too possessive for your sister-in-law?" I look at him skeptically.

"Of course I'm. First I'm a man and I know what another man can do to have a girl he is obsessed with and second she is going to be a part of my family so I do care about her." He finalized. Wow they barely met and she had him wrapped around her small finger. Well, can't blame him, my woman has a talent to make everyone care about her.

"First I'm not obsessed and second I'm not going to hurt her so stop behaving like an overprotective mother." I defend myself. I know he trusts me but he is right when he said we know to which length a man can go to possess his obsession. But I'm not a psycho to hurt her in any way or force her to be with me.

"Then what are you planning to do?" He said and stop near the kitchen.

I stop as well and scratch the back of my neck feeling nervous, "Well, I don't have a specific plan. I just want to test her limits and for that I need to take a few risks. But first we need to find out if she is committed or something and for that you will be helping me." I said smirking at him. His expressions change from serious to horrified and he opens his mouth to definitely refuse. But before a word came out of his mouth we heard another voice.

"Where were you both? I sent you two to escort the girl but you two idiots were busy with your nonsense. That poor girl was lost in our house." Daljeet's mother scolded both of us. She is wearing a dark grey suit and believe me when I say DALJEET is the male version of her. Both have same hazel brown eyes and flat nose. Even the shape of there lips is same but the only difference is Daljeet has a beard and moustache to cover them.