SURPRISE

Hello, everyone.

First of all I would like to thank each and every person who gave a chance to my story. Who voted, commented and followed me.

Thank youuuuuuuu.❤️❤️ From the Author, Ilahi and our favourite Harsh.

Before the surprise I would like to tell you all a little background story of this surprise.

So when I started this book, 'I WEIRD YOU' I was so damn nervous because it was my first book. At that time I had decided that I would write only this book and then boom, disappear from the Wattpad. But throughout this book I had got the idea of another story. So yay I decided that I will make this a series of two standalone books and name the series, 'I AND YOU'.

But then one of my friends suggested (forced) that I should write another story in this series for our second favourite Tushar. And how could I just refuse my best friend for anything. (Because I don't want a broken nose.🥺)

So now this series is going to have three standalones which are going to be like this.

1) I WEIRD YOU

2) I CHOOSE YOU

3) I LOATHE YOU

(Maybe it is possible I will change the name of the third book.)

So now the time for surprise.🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'm going to start writing the book two 'I CHOOSE YOU' from January and will upload it once my first story completes 1k views which is near. If you want me to write this story so vote for this chapter and please vote and comment for my previous and new chapters. I really need the encouragement guys.

Note: I will post both the books simultaneously together. But the third book will come after the completion of both.

There is one more small surprise for you guys. I'm going to drop the glimpse of 'I CHOOSE YOU'  and tropes of 'I LOATHE YOU'.

***

WARNING ⚠️

BOOK TWO AND THREE WILL BE MATURE AND YOU WILL GET THE IDEA BY READING THIS SHORT PART OF THE STORY.

***

I CHOOSE YOU

TROPES:

>> Boss×Intern

>> Playboy×Nerd

>> He falls first but she falls harder

>> Forced proximity

>> Mature 18+

>> Enemies to lovers

***

This damn girl irritates the hell out of me. I don't even know why the hell I choose to fuck someone so irritating. I remove the belt from my jeans and buckle it around her mouth so at least she will stop telling everyone what is happening here by her screams. She batted her lashes at me giving me lustful eyes. Grabbing the back of her thigh, I flip her on her stomach and force her on her knees before thrusting myself deeper this time. I held the sides of her waist tightly and she moaned in the belt. I keep on thrusting in her mercilessly. I know I shouldn't be doing this here but when she served herself on a platter for me I couldn't stop myself.