PANICK ATTACK?

ILAHI'S P.O.V

3 SEPTEMBER 20xx,

He left.

Without turning to me.

Without asking me how I'm

He left.

I even held his wrist but he jerked.

And left.

He must be disgusted of me.

He doesn't love me anymore.

But can I blame him?

No!

But it hurts that he left.

A tear fell down from my eyes but a small hand came up to run it off. I look at Pihu who smiled sweetly at me.

"Miss beautiful why you cryinin? You are strong na?" She said and wrapped her arms around my neck. I keep my head on her small shoulder sobbing lowly. She rubbed her hand up and down like she knows it will soothe my pain. It's been 7 hours since I came back to my room and no one is ready to leave the room. Jiju and Tushar are sitting on the couch whereas Ayush sits on the single chair. Sameer sits on the ground just beside my bed and Hardik is out to look for the arrival of our family tomorrow. Diya di is sitting in front of me while Ritika and Pihu sit beside me on the bed. But the person I need the most is nowhere to be seen. After police took Arav , Harsh also left and I hadn't seen him after that. There is a small part of me that believes now, he has nothing to do with me after what happened but a huge part of me is worried for him. I don't even know where he went. Pihu held me as long as I didn't back out. She rubbed the tears from my face and kissed my forehead. I wonder how she is so smart at such a young age.

"You are a brave girl. Mumma told me bad mamu hurt you but you hit him. Boom boom." Pihu said throwing punches in the air. I looked at Ritika and she blinked her eyes at me. "You know what brave girls get?" She asked and I remembered our first conversation. I give her a small smile and shake my head. There is no reason to make her feel sad because she is trying very hard to lighten my mood. She is just a kid and she doesn't know what happened. The thought of what happened and what could have happened struck me again, making the fresh tears fall from my eyes. She rubbed it off and took out the chocolate from her pocket.

"They get sweets." I shook my head and told her to keep it.

"It was actually great of you to offer me your chocolate but thank you. You can eat it." I said softly brushing her hair.

"Offoo. You big people." She said and slapped her forehead before tearing the wrap open and feeding me one piece. It's actually the first thing I ate since last night. Tushar and Diya di tried to feed me saying I needed to take medicines but I didn't eat anything. I want to see Harsh. I want to be with him. But the actual question is, does he want the same after his exit? Pihu extended on more pieces of chocolate but I shook my head. "If you don't eat, I will not eat too." She huffs. I looked at Ritika for her to handle her daughter because as much as I like Pihu. I'm in no mood to even talk to her.

"Ilahi, please have it. You need something in your body. Please." Ritika said and I reluctantly ate the whole chocolate Pihu fed me piece by piece. I wrapped my arms around my legs and pushed them till my knees pressed against my chest while Pihu sat beside me with her head on my side. She softly creased my arm while I bang my head back at the headboard and look up at the ceiling. I can feel eyes on me but I keep on staring in blank. I don't know how to proceed the last few days. I was happy, so happy when I spent my day with Harsh and then everything went downhill bit by bit. Is it because I was happy that day? I know every time I feel genuine happiness something bad happens that pushes me back in the pit of darkness. Maybe I don't deserve the happiness at all. Or maybe what mummy was saying that day was correct. Maybe I'm actually a curse to everyone and to myself. Maybe this is all I deserve.