Broken Arrow of Fate

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents indicated in this book are either the product of author's imagination or written in fictitious manner. Any resemblances or similarities to any actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental and a product of author's imagination only.

Note: This story has a lot of typographical errors. There are chapters not suited to some readers, please read at your own risk as this book will tackle a lot of things in life that some readers are not comfortable to read at all.

If you find it simple, cliché or boring, I hope you refrain yourself from commenting any negative comments and any stories/characters from other stories by some authors. It's hard to write what's on someone's mind, if you cannot sign up for the long process of our own progress, you are free to leave without leaving any damages on someone.

Always remember to inspire other people in a good way.

Thank you and enjoy being part of this journey!

-Creality

___

BROKEN ARROW OF FATE

They said that cupid hit us with an arrow to fall in love.

They said that it is fate who controlled our life and who is the person we will fall in love with.

But if fate play cruelly, will it break the cupid's arrow?

Will fate ruin those promises of love between the two people, who were happily in love? Does the arrow that hit their hearts are actually broken?

Because the woman who never chase anyone, ended up chasing this man she promised to love for the rest of her life.

Is cupid really just stupid or fate isn't on the side of someone named after her?

***