Chapter 19

Cry

But my plan didn't succeed because of my twin, who suddenly told them that she will marry that person, instead of me. She will sacrifice, instead of letting me do it.

She told me to be a hero to myself, yet she can't even do that to herself. What an idiot!

They left, so I didn't have a time to ask her about what she is thinking.

Is she drunk? Why the hell did she say that, when her fiancé was behind us?

She better explain this to me tomorrow, because if she can't allow me to sacrifice my freedom, I won't let her do the sacrifices too.

Carlo confuses me a lot.

Now my twin is confusing the hell out of me too.

My parents are being too much for pushing that engagement.

I am just so done with everyone. My head is already aching from all of this.

And I don't know why... but I saw myself in front of Carlo's unit. I am sure he's home even if he didn't message me anything.

I felt it. He's really changed. I don't know why. I don't know what happened that made him change.

But he's slowly parting away from me, I felt it and it hurts me because that's not the Carlo I knew.

I never thought this will even happen to us.

Ang gulo. Parang napupuno na yung utak ko sa kakaisip at sa kung ano ba dapat ang unahin kong isipin. Nakakalito dahil hindi ako sanay na sabay-sabay lahat!

Yung force marriage, ayaw ko nun. I don't want to obey my parents with their plans. Because in the first place, it's not my responsibility and I am obligated to do what they promised!

But my freaking boyfriend, wanted me to obey them. Telling me to just agree and that doesn't mean I will marry whoever that might be. That's not freaking easy and for him to say that to someone he loves, made me question his love for me.

How can he make me obey something he knew I won't even like to obey!? He told me he knew me, yet he's also forcing me. And the last thing I want is to be force on doing something I don't like to do.

Yet, you still did what he told you. A thought entered my mind. As if it's my guardian angel who is so done with me and my problems as well.

Why did I do it again?

Because you want to hear his side after you did what he told you. I mentally answered my own question.

Nababaliw na yata ako. Huminga ako ng malalim.

I need to talk to him. A good talk and he needs to explain now what's really happening. What made him tell me to obey my parents? Why is he strange? What happened to him? I need to know the answer now, before I talk to my twin about her own plan tomorrow.

Hindi ko rin kaya na hayaan lang siyang mag-sakripisyo dahil lang ayaw niya na gawin ko ang isang bagay na ayaw ko naman talaga gawin.

Kung may paraan para matapos ang kung ano mang plano ng magulang ko, gagawin ko. Para walang kailangan magsakripisyo sa aming dalawa ng kakambal ko. Pero wala akong maisip, hindi ko pa nakakausap si kuya tungkol sa business dahil abala siya sa sarili niyang buhay. At wala rin akong maitutulong sa negosyo.

Gulong-gulo na ang utak ko, pero kaya ko 'to!

Hindi pa rin naman ako magpapakasal sa taong hindi ko gusto, that's what should happen. So, I will make it happen. At ipapaliwanag ko sa lalaking 'to na hindi ko na uulitin ang pagsunod sa gusto niyang gawin ko. Dahil kung ipipilit pa niya 'yun, mayayari siya sa'kin.