Chapter 22

A/N: Before the night ends, here's an update!

Girlfriend

"No. It won't happen, so get the hell out" he calmly stated and when he moved, that's the only time I got to check the whole room.

And it is a fucking bedroom? I am at the dragon's nest huh.

"Why not? Are you that afraid to do an interview? I won't ask unnecessary questions and I won't offend you in any way" I replied while checking the whole room. It's like the usual men's room, plain and simple.

Then I looked back to him and he's looking intently at me.

"Out" he coldly replied to all my answers.

Looks like I have to deal with this stubborn boss of this company.

"I get that you are stubborn little king of this company, but just to inform you, I am stubborn too. It's either you will let me interview you, or you will have a hard time dealing with me" I answered and he massaged his forehead.

"Lauris!" he shouted and the door immediately open, now I realized he called his secretary.

His secretary's eyes widen in shock when he saw me.

"Throw her out of my room, I don't have time for any journalist in the world and you fucking know that" he angrily commanded to him and I smiled before I raised both of my arms when his secretary started walking towards me.

"I will go out, I swear, no need to throw me out" I said to his secretary and I looked back to him. He glared at me and I waved my hand to him. "See you soon. Bye, stubborn little king"

He was about to shout at me, but I immediately went out of his room.

I sighed when I finally entered the elevator. "Looks like, mahihirapan akong paamuhin ang lalaking 'to. What's his name again? Leoniel? Bagay sa kanya Leon siya, akala niya siguro matatakot ako sa simpleng sigaw. Sigawan ko din kaya siya sa susunod, baka siya ang matakot"

I went home after that. I never thought that talking to him is tiring. Plus his company is too far from my home. Buti sana kung doon siya sa hospital nananatili, pero ayos sa mga naririnig ko, minsan lang daw siya pumupunta dooon, four times a week to be exact kasi doctor pa rin siya sa mga pasyente niya.

Doctor na masama ang ugali, hahanap na lang ako ng ibang hospital o doctor kung nagkataon na siya ang gagamot sa'kin at tatarayan niya ako.

I started searching about him again, I already knew a lot, but I knew it's not the whole him yet. Knowing that he don't want to do any interview, that means what we know is not the whole him yet.

Bakit ba naman kasi sa lahat ng challenging project, siya pa ang nabigay sa'kin?

"He's working here" I whispered while staring at the hospital that freak boss owned.

Then my brilliant mind started planning a wicked plan. I will hit two stones with one bird.

I frowned at what I thought. Two stones with one bird? Seriously, Fate. Nawalan ka ng ilang turnilyo sa utak dahil sa paghahabol sa kanya, this needs to stop soon. Nababaliw na yata ako!

The next time I will pester him, it has to be in his hospital. And if I can do that, I will be able to see or do something to Carlo, I won't hurt him physically of course, baka dito pa ako makulong.

Hindi ko naman siguro mabu-bwiset ng sobra yung Leon na 'yun 'no? Baka kasi mamaya kapag na-bwiset siya sa'kin, ipahuli na niya ako sa pulis, sana hindi naman siya ganon ka-advance mag-isip.