Chapter 23

Pest

"Mom" for the first time in forever, he finally spoke. "I need to talk to her" he added.

We just finished our lunch and for the whole time, he's not talking and just listening to us. His parents, especially his mother proceeded on telling me stories and interviewing me about myself, which I lied at some answers.

But luckily, they haven't ask us anything about our relationship. Because that will be a tiring conversation because I will have a hard time to look for an answer.

After our lunch, their son suddenly stood up and spoke.

He calmly smiled at me and held my wrist, before he pulled me slowly to go out of his parent's private office. Then he angrily pulled me towards a huge meeting room, before he glared at me.

Pahagis niyang binitawan ang kamay ko kaya tiningnan ko din siya ng masama.

"Ang tanga naman nito" inis na sabi ko at nagtaka naman siya.

"What the hell are you saying, woman!? And for fuck's sake, why the fuck are you here? Can't you understand what I told you yesterday? Fuck off"

"I understand it pretty well, but doesn't mean that I will obey it" I stubbornly replied and he sighed so deep, as if he's so tired seeing my face when it's just the second time he saw me.

"Why are you so grumpy?" I asked and used the same accent he has.

"Seriously, just stop it. I. Don't. Entertain. Any. Interview. From. Anyone." He intently replied to me, word per word.

"Stubborn guy, you just met a stubborn girl here" I confidently said and crossed my arms over my chest, he watched my every move. "I am telling you now, if you will keep on declining me, I will keep on visiting you. You will see this beautiful face for so many times"

He frowned as if he didn't like what he just heard from me.

"And, I am fine if you keep on doing that. At least, I will have time to be here for so many days, I can do my other purpose aside from letting me interview you" I stated while thinking where is that fucking cheater now.

"If you have other purpose, then do it. Don't fucking disturb my life, because you won't get any answers from any of your question to me" he coldly stated and obviously it didn't have any effect on me.

Coldness won't stop me from doing something I want and need to do. And my job is something I need to do.

"Sorry to say, but your parents already love me. Well, I can ask them on when they are going to visit you and I can join them. Tita Erene will love it when I tell her that. Brilliant, right?" I cockily asked and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Aside from being a disturbance to my life, who the heck are you to tell my parents that you are my fucking girlfriend. Do you fucking know the trouble you just created to my fucking life, just because of that fucking misinformation!?"

Ayy galit na talaga siya, dama ko. Pero kasalanan ko ba na malakas ang pandinig ng nanay niya?

"Well, to defend myself to your accusation of telling them that I am your girlfriend. First, I didn't know them. Then second, I told the staff that I am your girlfriend, just for them to let me enter your office. Third, your mother has a good sense of hearing because she heard me when I told that to your employee. Now, in conclusion, I am not guilty because I didn't tell them that I am your girlfriend. They just go with the flow, they're a big help to my plan for this day." I explained and he massaged his head, before he glared at me.