Chapter 12

A/N: Unusual update for today, I won't be able to update on weekends because I have other plans and I have class on Sunday:) Happy reading!

Busy

I thought I will have time to finally introduce Carlo to my family, but then we both got busy that we can't even have a monthly date.

He got busy in med school, while I got busy travelling on the places I never been before.

When we graduated, our parents allowed us to live alone in our unit. My unit is just in front of my twin's unit. But then, it's just her who stayed in the unit as I got busy travelling.

I went to Palawan, Cagayan De Oro, Davao, Cebu, Bohol and to many more places in the Philippines during those months after I graduated. While Carlo got busy with med school, soon he will be in his internship, take the boards and start his residency.

And I understand how busy he is, especially how busy he will be once he starts his residency. I am not mad, because even in his busy schedule that he sent to me, he can still call me when he can. He can still text me for so many times every day.

He never failed to remind me of his presence, although I really miss seeing him already in person.

I am currently in Puerto Princesa, this is one of the places I planned to visit. And I planned to visit more places even if I miss everyone.

Kahit lahat naman kami busy sa kanya-kanyang buhay.

And I... am busy travelling to practice my independence and to practice my sense of direction. But even if I am travelling alone, I still get lost most of the times, kaya di rin ako masyadong lumalabas ng hotel kapag wala ako sa mood maligaw. At natatakot din ako dahil nasa ibang lugar ako, ayaw ko namang mag-alala si Carlo dahil kapag nawala ako siya ang makakaalam kung saan ako napunta at baka hindi pa siya makapasa sa exam o quiz.

Ganon din sa pamilya ko, pinayagan nila akong mag-isang mag-travel. Basta wag lang ako maligaw, okay ang lahat.

From My love:

"Sorry late reply, is the hotel safe for you? Not that isolated? How's your travel from the airport to the hotel? Are there any near establishments that is open 24/7? Do you have cash with you? Are you safe?"

"I'm sorry for the late reply, my love"

I smiled with the pouting emoji he used after saying sorry to me for the second time. He always apologized if it took him too much time before he can reply to my message or if he failed to answer my call, when I thought he is free.

And I always told him that it's okay and I understand him. He's going to be a doctor, he's going to be a savior and a healer to many people. It will take him too much of his time to study and be a knowledgeable, also a skilled doctor. And he will be that if he focused in studying and in his residency soon.

Yes, it's not easy to be a girlfriend to someone who will be a doctor or someone who will be a health-related practitioner. But I understand him and respect his goals in life. He dreamed of that before I even came to his life, so who am I to complain?

As long as he is not hurting me, then I am fine with his busy schedule...

To My love:

"I'll answer it through call. Free now, my love?"

Baka mamaya habang nagco-compose ako ng mga sagot, hindi na siya available. Mas maganda na 'yung tumawag na lang kaysa mag-aksaya ako ng oras sa pagta-type.