Chapter 3

Call

When we arrived home, of course, my parents scolded me and with my twin sister too. Yes, kasali siya sa pagsesermon sa'kin.

I rolled my eyes when she laughed at my face as we entered our room.

"The next time, message me and the driver if you're going somewhere after school" she said and I just nodded before I went inside the bathroom to change.

To Melted Snowman:

"I am saved! Napagalitan lang hehe"

I chuckled at the name I saved in my phone for Carlo's number. He is still a snowman for a lot of people, but already a melted snowman for me. I went downstairs to eat some snacks and watch Netflix.

But the pool immediately caught my attention when I walked past by to the window and saw the blue reflection from the pool.

"Urgh, fine. Swimming first and I will just eat dinner later" I said and run upstairs to change into swimwear.

My twin frowned when she saw me running to check for a swimsuit.

"You're going to swim?" she asked when she saw me raising two different one-piece swimsuits. I nodded and her eyes widen. "I'll join you"

Then she returned to someone on her phone. "Gonna call you again later, Alfa. Bye!"

We both wear our matchy one-piece swimsuit, but because of our hair, it's easier to identify us. Some of our maids are still having a hard time identifying us when we have the same style, because we already have the same face.

"Who's Alfa, twin sis?" I asked while we are drinking some juice and just playing in the pool.

"A friend" she answered and my eyes widen as I looked at her. "What?"

"You actually have a friend now!?" I asked surprised that she has a friend now. Well, she's not really friendly. I have a lot of friends, yet she can't let anyone to be her friend. She can't trust someone easily.

And now that she actually has a friend, it made me interested to whoever that Alfa is. How the hell did he or she enchant Queen Elsa as my twin? Anong ginawa niya at naging kaibigan siya ng kakambal ko.

"Why are you so surprise?" she rolled her eyes and I chuckled before I splashed water on her.

"Why the hell am I not going to be surprise, when you actually have a friend now? You didn't even have a friend when we were high school" I replied and hugged her playfully, which she immediately kicked me away. Yes, kick. "Ngayon ko lang na-realize na totoo ang himala"

"Anong himala 'yan?"

Napatingin kami sa nag-salita at ang mga magulang namin ay papunta sa may pool area. Wearing their swimwear too.

"And cute niyo" sabi ko at tumawa si daddy bago inakbayan si mommy na umiiling lang. See? Nagmana talaga ako kay daddy. "Bakit kayo magsu-swimming? Baka malamigan kayo"

"Parang masyado kaming matanda sa paningin mo 'nak" sabi ni daddy at hinawakan ang kamay ni mommy pababa ng hagdan sa pool.

"It's because you're old now, dad" my twin replied and we both laughed when dad glared at the two of us.

"We heard the two of you are here and we realized that it's been a long time since we use the pool" mom replied and swum towards us. Dad did the same, but he immediately went to the pool side because someone is calling him on his phone.

"But it's dinner time already and dad seems tired from work" I stated and looked back to my mother who's playing with my swaying hair on the water.

"Is Kuya doing fine in his training to the company?" my twin asked and we both looked at our mother.