Prologue

A/N: Another story finally arrived! Enjoy reading!

***

Airport

"Why do I kept on chasing him?" I exhaustedly asked myself.

My twin sister is already coming home, yet I am going to where she is. Not really because of her, but because of a man who run away from me.

If I don't love him, I won't seriously do this.

One of the friends I have, a nurse at the hospital where he previously worked, told me that he is planning to migrate in New York. He told it to his team or workmates in the hospital. Wow, plans that he didn't even tell me before, when we were together.

And who said I will let him run? In his dreams!

Tangina talaga, kung hindi ko lang siya mahal, matagal ko na siyang sinumpa!

"Sis, common. You know I need to go there; you can go home after a week. You know I am not good with direction; I need your guidance" I said while I am still packing.

Of course, it's real. I am not good with directions, not unless I familiarized it already. And she's been acting as my big sister, just because she went out of our mother's vagina few minutes before I did. It's actually quite better, because sometimes I really need guidance.

"Fine. As if I have another choice, I am your twin, I need to guide you here. Plus, I am older than you, kargo kita" she replied and I rolled my eyes. See? She's really into her character as my older sister, when we have the same age. We are twins, duh! "When are you going to land here though?"

Hours passed and I am already at the airport. I will leave alone, but of course my parents knew I am leaving. I am not like my twin who can do everything without telling anyone. While I need to tell my parents where I am going, because just like what I said, I am not really good with directions.

I sighed and asked the staff about things I need to find.

Nang paupo na sana ako para magpalipas ng oras ay may nagkabanggaan sa harapan ko. Pinigilan kong hindi matawa, pero natawa pa rin ako.

Tiningnan ako ng masama nung lalaking foreigner na nabangga nung isang bata. Natapunan pa nga siya ng chocolate drink. Nag-peace sign na lang ako at tinulungan 'yung bata, baka awayin pa siya nung lalaki e.

"You should say 'sorry' when you bumped on someone, sweety" I instructed her and she looked at the man's slacks, so I did that same. And it's really messy.

He looks messy. Handsome, yes, but messy.

"Sorry, Mr. I won't do it to you again, I promise!" the girl raised her pinky finger, but the man just glared at me and left. "Is he mad at me?" I looked back at the cute girl and I shook my head.

"Of course not, who will be mad at a cute girl like you. He was just surprised because of what happened, don't mind him, you and I won't see him again anyway. So now, where is your mommy?"

After returning the kid on her mother, I proceed on pulling my luggage and sat on the nearest chair I saw.

"Where will I find him once I arrived in New York?" I asked myself while checking the whole map of New York. "It is so confusing"

Why does he have to make me chase him? This is tiring already. Hindi ba niya alam kung gaano nakakapagod ang habulin siya, kung siya mismo ayaw magpahabol?

Until I went inside the plane, I am still thinking of him. Where in the hell in New York is he right now? He left days ago and I will just follow him now, so I am sure he's somewhere safe.