Chapter 31

Baby

That weird interaction didn't last on my mind because I am preparing the questions for this grumpy man.

"I'll read the questions first" he said and I shook my head.

Hindi naman video interview ang gagawin ko, it will be just like the usual. Parng mga interview lang na ginagawa ng HR, the difference is mas juicy lang ang ibang tanong ko.

"Nope, it will be surprise questions. I swear on your grumpy face that I won't offend you on any of the questions I prepared" I replied to him and he looked at me suspiciously.

"Won't trust you with that" he chuckled and sighed. "But fine, just make sure that it won't offend me or I won't answer thos questions at all"

We then started our interview. He only gave me two hours for this and I better ask him everything I will need.

The first set fo questions are easy to answer. Just like some questions about his profession as a businessman and as a doctor. Then some personal stuff that is answerable for everyone, expecially for him. Sensitive pa naman siya sa mga interview and I don't want him to be offended by any questions, mahirap na baka mag-inarte siya naku!

"Don't be offended on this one. We've been friends and I already asked a lot of people about this questions. But... are you gay?" I carefully asked and I saw his eyes slowly glared at me.

Wow, he changed his expression so fast on this one huh.

"Don't be mad" I requested with my intertwined hands in front of me, but boy, he's still glaring at me.

"Why would I be mad to a questions asking about if I am gay, right?" he sarcastically asked me and I pouted.

"It's an important question grumpy guy! Of course, no one has the opportunity to be your girlfriend. Well, except from me when I pretended that I am your girl, when I am not. So, pretty please... just answer it" I did a puppy eye to him although I knew it will just disgust him.

"Stop that, you know I am not gay" he answered and I shrugged.

"How would I even know that? I didn't even see you with another girl except from your employees, family and me" I stated and looked at my paper for my next question.

In fairness, surviving siya sa interview na 'to. Akala ko hindi man lang siya makaka-kalahati ng listahan ko e.

"Bakit?" takang tanong ko ng nakatingin siya sa'kin habang umiinom ng kape at naghihintay ng tanong ko.

Umiling naman siya kaya nagpatuloy lang ako sa mga medyo mahirap na tanong.

"Do you have plans to settle down in the future? Every girls are curious about it. Not just from the fact that you're not gay and you're single" I spoke professionally when I remembered that I am working right now. And I should act one.

Nalilimutan ko talagang maging professional kapag siya ang kaharap ko, sakit sa ulo e.

"Then you're curious about it too" he happily assumed and I shook my head. He rolled his eyes and licked his lips before he answer. "Of course, I want to settle down too. But as of this moment, that's not really on my plan yet. I can't even pursue someone I want to pursue. But soon, I knew I will. And I will settle down with her, with kids in the future"

I nodded while writing it dbut his answer made me curious.

"So you want to pursue someone huh. Can you tell me her name?" I asked curiously and he chuckled, but he shook his head at me.