Chapter Twenty-Four

Rounds

"I missed you... so much...Johnny... right there... yes!" you moan out before scratching his back as he thrusted harshly in to you.

He grunts out before cackling, and biting in to your neck making you squeak out. His thrusts were getting sloppy so he was close, his lips smashed against yours before his hips bucked in to you. Your legs wrapped around him, another rough thrust, and you felt him release in you. He made some huffs as he kissed you. Beads of sweat running from his forehead, down his cheeks. You wipe his sweat with your shirt before letting go of him. He still hovered over top of you, looking your body up and down. Your skin glistening from the sunlight hitting the sweat from the two of you making love.

"Two rounds... enough or?" he panted kissing your collar bone.

You giggle.

"You really think...you have...a third... in ya?" running your hands through his hair.

"Darlin... I have a fourth... a fifth..."

"Calm down there tiger! I need my legs... and we can't... expect Verna to watch Wes forever..."

"I'm...sure...she... under...stands..." his kisses trailing to the sweet spot of your neck.

"What that you didn't miss me..." you jokingly say, his kisses stop and he looks at you.

"Doll I missed every little thing about you... I missed your voice... your smile... your cookin... your pretty self  in those dresses..." he got back in your ear.

"...I missed how you moan my name... I miss the way you feel around my cock... and I missed that little squeak you do when I'm deep in ya hitting that spot of yours..." he bites your sweet spot making you moan and shudder.

"...most importantly... I missed telling you how much I love you... and being able to show you... so what do ya say darlin... let me show ya...again?" his brown eyes full of lust as he stared in to your eyes.

You slightly open your mouth, and nod slowly. Thinking that this bed in his shed wasn't going to last too many more rounds. Johnny again goes back to 'attacking' you. He was getting more gentle as your rounds went on . The first time you'd decided to show him how flexible you are... you had your legs behind your head. Once Johnny saw this he had the headboard of the bed hitting the wall with every thrust, taking every advantage of burying his cock deep inside of you. The second time he was more gentle starting you on your side with slow strokes, before throwing your legs over his shoulders, and then around him. Surly this time was going to be gent-.

"JOHNNY!" you screamed out as he slammed in to you.

A wolfs grin on his face when your eyes met his face. It was not going to be a gentle ride. You couldn't blame him, you knew rough sex the way you both enjoyed it was going to be harder as your stomach grew. So enjoying it now was probably the best idea.

"...is that all you got..." you say grabbing his face biting your lower lip snarling your nose as he again rammed in to you.

"I fucking love you... now roll over..."

Roll over? You thought to yourself.

"On your hands and knees, keep ya knees together!" He demanded.

Doing as you were told, your head was jerked up by your hair as he dipped in to you.

"Such a good girl..." he slapped your ass harshly causing you to jump forward.

"Harder Johnny!"

"What's that? I... cant... hear ya?"

"HARDER! PLEASE! JOHNNY!"

You feel his hands grip your waist, and the head board start hitting the wall at a rapid pace. Your body jolting forwards, and backwards working in to his thrusts. You squeak as he hits your spot, and one of his hands finds its way to your breasts. Squeezing, and slapping them. When he finally lets you go you face plant in to the mattress. Your ass still in the air as he pounds in to you laughing. He slaps your ass once more before pulling out of you. With your eyes still closed trying to catch your breath you roll to your side but feel something press against your lips. Opening your eyes you see his cum covered cock in your face.

You open your mouth licking the head. The mixed taste of the two of you in your mouth. You manage to get up, and on to the floor on your knees. Teasing the head of his cock before he grabs you head thrusting his entire cock down your throat. He repeatedly does it before pulling all the was out a string of saliva following. Your eyes watering as he's pressed against your lips again. You put your hands on each of his thighs before taking him in your mouth again. This time at your own pace. You hear muffled huffs, grunts, and moans leaving him. As you look up his head is to the ceiling, before he slams your nose to his stomach. You feel this cock twitch deep in your throat as he cums down your throat. He pulls out of your mouth smiling.

"C'mon... clean it..." he gestures at his soaked member still erect.

You roll your eyes playfully before doing it...

"Eyes up here!"

You keep eye contact as you lick his cock clean, squeezing your breasts together.

"Fuck... how'd I get so lucky?"

He pulls away from you before helping you to the bed, cuddling you.

"I love you YN..."

"I love you too Johnny."

"I missed you more... just so you know." he says kissing your forehead.

I know this was all smut no story but I think you'll of liked it!