Chapter Thirty-One

By Nine

Shaking the formula tin in frustration at the lack there of product within the container. Wes unfortunately was not taking the breast milk as well as you'd thought he would of.

"Fuck! Can anything go right for once!" you exclaim.

"What's wrong?"

Turning Verna is stood in the kitchen doorway.

"...sorry didn't mean to be so loud. We're out of formula, Wes isn't having the best time with breast milk... everything that's happening with all this..." you say moving your hands around.

"I can't take ya to the store. Get little man dressed, the rest of em are sleeping and Johnnys with Drayton watching the property. Sissy's going to watch the house until Johnny goes to meet Nancy. Then Nubbins and Bubba will watch the house."

"Thank you Verna..."

As you're getting Wes dressed Johnny walks in the room. Wrapping you up from behind kissing your cheek. Turning to face him he has a beautiful smile plastered on his face causing you to smile back at him.

"Why are we smiling?"

"What? I can't be happy to see you?" he says before touching your stomach.

"No... I just... I don't know..."

"Getting closer and closer to that time... then when I come to get you there you'll be with our children. Looking as gorgeous as ever..."

"Johnny stop! You're going to make me melt..."

"How many do you want?"

You were caught off by him asking... it's not something you'd ever put a number on... taking a few moments considering everything.

"Four? Maybe Five? I guess I'll have a better gauge on that after this pregnancy won't I?"

"Well alright I was going to say three, but the more the better. You'll be fine darlin. Verna knows what to do for ya."

"Speaking of I need to hurry, she's waiting on me..."

"Actually she's listening to the radio, and well little man dozed off..." his face was suggestive to say the least.

"...Johnny..." you back away from him playfully.

He steps closer to you walking to against the wall, a finger to his lips. You shake your head no smiling still.

"Verna's waiting for me down stairs... I can't have her waiting too long... Wes needs formula."

He grabs your hands turning you to face the wall. Hearing his belt buckle coming undone, his zipper, and then a pressure to your back. His hands lifting your dress before pulling your panties to the side.

"I'll be quick... she won't mind the wait I promise..." he says entering you.

You both have a pep in your step as you're coming down the stairs. Johnny's still smiling like a man who hit the lottery with Wes in his arms. You're feeling as good as ever still.

"Well there ya are thought ya done forgot."

"Sorry I just..." you struggle to think of an excuse.

"Ya ain't gotta lie girl, these old walls and floors tell stories for themselves."

You stand there embarrassed slightly as Johnny laughs.

"I.... Sorry..."

"Why ya sorry? It's normal. Hell it's almost necessary sometimes when ya hurtin."