4 ❄️

Weeks went by in a blur; life has gotten better for me. The flower shop has kept me occupied and I don't know what community I saved in my past life but my little flower shop isn't so little anymore, it's been receiving so much recognition and I had to take Somi's advice to create a social media profile which has gotten a following of over five thousand in the past weeks after a famous celebrity- Lee Soo Hyuk had visited the shop, he'd asked if we were on Instagram and thankfully Somi was with me that day so she shared our profile with him and he tagged us on his post, he'd requested for a bouquet for a friend and I'd put my excellent skills to work.

Before the mention we were stuck at less than 300 followers but I wasn't really bothered, Somi wouldn't hear of it and the miracle came in form of Lee Soo Hyuk.

I even had to get more training and certifications as a florist. They all paid off because my flower shop became a haven.

We always had people, celebrities even, trooping in and out. I got used to seeing famous people everyday and gradually my nervousness was fading away.

Their privacy was top priority and sometimes we had to be closed to the public whenever we had a celebrity visiting. I also had to employ two more persons since Somi was sometimes with us to help out during her free days.

_____________

Today was like any other day at the shop, though a special order had been placed for an Idol. Their manager had called but the name of the idol wasn't disclosed, the manger only gave his name as Mr Kang. It was a very special order because this time I wasn't fixing bouquets or selecting flowers; I was planting 4 different flowers in small portable flower pots.

I kept my outfit simple knowing I'd be working with soil, some thick loose shorts a little above the knees since it's still cold with a free fitting black polo shirt tucked in and some Crocs on . I had to wear an apron while I worked to avoid getting messed up.

I was working on the last flower pot when the doors opened and some persons walked in.

"Sorry we're a bit too early but something came up, are the flower pots ready yet?"

Shit!

I knew immediately who that was, the manager who had placed the idol's order. I left my working table still with my gloves on and made way to the waiting area. I saw two people there, a middle age man, maybe a little above 40 who was smiling sweetly at me and the other had his back turned as he was looking at some flowers on display.

"Hello sir, welcome. You must be Mr Kang. I'm almost done with your order"

"Ahh thank you. Sorry we came this early. His schedule got moved so we have to pick them up before 2pm today" His? Who?

"Sure it's no problem at all. If you could just wait here I'll be done in 10 minutes or less" I said flashing a pleasant smile as I made to go back to my working table

"Can I come see what you're doing?" A voice said.

I stopped and turned.

Chanyeol!
Park Chanyeol!

Sure I'm getting used to meeting celebrities almost everyday thanks to this amazing business of mine but when it came to the ones I 'fan-girled' over I always get starstruck every damn time!

"Annyeong" He said smiling and extended his hands.

"Uhhhhmm" I quickly took off my glove and met his hand. Calm down Celine

I needed Somi in times like this. Sad thing she's unavailable today.

"Your place is beautiful. I heard a lot about it from my colleagues and I wanted to see it for myself so I decided to tag along today"