12 💐

I woke with a gentle smile curving on my lips as the warm morning sun castes golden streaks across my room. I woke up with the memories of yesterday, so clear and vivid. This wasn't another drunk incident triggered by alcohol, my first conscious thoughts were not of the new day but of those memories which flooded my dreams throughout the night.

I grumpily get out of bed to take a bath, I didn't even shower last night. I didn't want to wash away the feel of his hands on my skin, I wished that I could save them somewhere. As the warm water from the shower kisses my skin, I close my eyes and lean on the tiles, my thoughts again drifting back to last night.

That kiss, although unplanned from my end was something I had been shamelessly yearning for. For me, it had been a moment of pure magic, the memory felt as real as it did when our lips first touched. I didn't fight, didn't resist, in that moment I knew all I wanted was him.

I might have had a reaction when I was kissed by BangChan, but this was different and I felt it in my bones. I was different with Joshua.

His hands didn't stray nor roam, they just rested on my nape while the other held me close by the waist, but everything he did in that moment had left me breathless and I begged the heavens that he wouldn't stop. There was a longing in my heart I'd been trying so hard to ignore and my body quaked with need as he held me close.

Joshua was gentle, he was comforting but he was also provoking a dangerous kind of want within me. Not even that asswipe - Michael, made me feel this way, not even in the times when I loved him.

No words were spoken after we broke the kiss which left us panting softly, with my hand still gripping his shirt. He'd just fixed my hair, raised my hand to lips planting a small kiss, helped me back on my seat and and driven me home while holding my hand, a gesture I found reassuring.

Yesterday might have been unexpected, but it was certainly euphoric for me.

As I begin to dress up, I hear my door unlock and I know it's Somi letting herself in since she knew the passcode. I meet her in the kitchen as she takes a bottle of water from the refrigerator. She looks worn out.

"Hey" she pauses to acknowledge me

"Hi Som. You okay? You look so tired?" I begin to pour myself a bowl of cereal.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired"

"That's what I want to know. What made you so tired? Did you run of to Minhyuk's after Jeonghan dropped you off or did you ____ " a rather silly thought hits me ". . .you didn't go back to the dorm with Jeonghan did you?" I ask mouth filled with milk and delicious cereal.

She seems to have tensed as those words rolled out of my mouth, or so I thought.

"Aren't you getting too crazy? Me and Jeonghan? You're helpless Lyn" So defensive

"You two aren't trying to make us think otherwise though, you're always with him, he passes every information to you and . . . . ."

"Celine, do you like Jeonghan?" She suddenly shoots

"What?!" I almost choke on my breakfast

"No. You have to answer. Are you attracted to Jeonghan? Do you find him irresistible?"

"Stop talking nonsense Som!"

"Good. Because for a minute I thought you were jealous that I hung out with him or that we spoke often. Incase you've forgotten, even though he's with me, man is always asking questions about you. He wants to know stuff about you because apparently his best friend, Joshua might have disclosed his feelings for you to Jeonghan"