Hi 🤗

This isn't a new chapter 😅

Firstly, thanks to everyone who's been reading and supporting this book, I'm super grateful. I thought I won't get any reads because I'm so lazy at publicizing it 🙈

It's the first book I'm writing in over 10 years, I know it's such a long break but 🤷 please pardon me if it's trashy.

There's a few things I forgot to include in the 'INTRODUCTION' so I might as well do that here while answering some questions I've received inbox.

Here we go with the questions and possible answers:

1. Theme of the story

The theme of this book or story is ACCEPTANCE. Yeah, it has romance as a main subject but it's centred on learning to accept certain things about oneself as well as others. Celine thinks she's too 'thick' for a girl because she's really curvy and so we see her struggling to accept that these celebrities could be nursing romantic feelings towards her or that they're ever attracted to her.

Also, the fact that fans NEED to learn to accept their Idols as humans. These people dedicate a great part of their lives to 'serving' us so let's cut them some slack. Since when did dating become a crime?

2. Is Celine Y/n and where is she from?

Yes, I just didn't want to use Y/n so after a bit of thinking, I gave 'you' a name; Celine. It was actually inspired by Kim Taehyung of BTS, we all know he's a Celine boy 😊

I decided not to name where she's from, use your imagination. But she's not Korean.

3. Who are the love interests (Characters)?

I'm sure I'm doing a Terrible job at keeping them hidden😅. So far I think we've met 3 of them already but pretty soon the 4th one will come into the picture. Joshua is the main love interest, the others are there to offer a bit of drama and maybe teach us some live lessons.
Let's meet them in order of appearance 😉