23 💐

3 days ago

3 days ago

I have been so busy these past 3 days, more than I've ever been in months. As the sun filtered through the large window of the flower shop, I can't help but pause and reflect on the whirlwind of the past days.

A lot has been happening since Kim Taehyung had walked into my shop, his Pomeranian, Yeontan, nestled in his arms. His warm smile and those curious eyes had given me a fan-girl moment, but I still tried to maintain my composure.

My life became a whirlwind, I barely slept, staying up late into the night researching and planning. I wanted everything to be perfect for Yeontan's photoshoot. The themes ranging from a whimsical garden paradise to a romantic vintage setting, I had each idea meticulously sketched out. Today, he'll be coming over so we can finalize the contract. Joshua had gone through every detail with me that night, and he'd okayed it. I'm pretty determined to impress Taehyung with my dedication and vision, even though I was so nervous since this will be my very first shoot.

Amid the hustle and bustle in the store today, my thoughts occasionally drift to Joshua, whom I haven't seen for days now since he dropped me off that morning after going through the contract the previous night.

Our schedules have been pulling us in different directions for the past two days, and I miss him terribly. We now resort to lengthy video calls when we can, mostly during his free time while I carry on with my work. He's never failed to order my lunch, he says since he's unavailable to cook for me, I should eat well so I'd have a healthier apatite when he finally has the time to cook me a nice meal.

As I stand here in the waiting area, surrounded by the vibrant colors and fragrant blooms, I can't help but smile. Life has taken an expected turn but I am ready for the adventures it brings my way. The shop will soon be filled with more customers as these ones make their way out, I had a photoshoot to prepare for and I had to prepare for my meeting with Taehyung later today.

I walk back to my office to sort out the photo cards I'd printed for every theme. I had every step typed and printed, maybe I was doing too much, but I wanted this to be perfect.

I even researched on what plants and flowers to avoid as they could be harmful to dogs. Every detail was important to me and thankfully Joshua still made out time to share a few ideas with me since Somi was so busy with work recently.

=====

Taehyung calls at exactly 6pm letting me know he was less than 2 minutes away from the store. My senses seem to have come back the moment the call ends - I forgot to close the shop to the public, or they didn't book a reservation or whatever but we were seconds away from major chaos.

I peak at the waiting area and there's more than 6 costumers in. I can't probably ask them to leave now. How silly of me to forget this, so much for trying to get everything right. I pick up my phone and glance out the window, my heart racing.