5

For some weird reasons, I was actually hoping Chanyeol would reach out to me. A simple text or call maybe? But it's been 3 weeks since we met and I told Somi all that happened that day since she wasn't present to witness it.

I know he's busy and all but I'm begining to feel stupid for even exchanging contacts because it's been so silent and that tells a lot or so my thoughts tells me.

Sure I'm not under any pressure to go grab a coffee or maybe see a movie with him because I'd be safe from public eye but I can't help but wonder? Did I do something wrong when we met? Or maybe he eventually figured I might be trouble; I mean he's an idol- top tier and I'm just a florist, at least that's all everyone here asides Somi knows about me.

____________

It's hard to believe it's already 5 months since I left home to a foreign land to start life afresh- sure it was a difficult decision because I've become a disgrace to the family as my father says. Thankfully he hasn't tried reaching out to me since he did in December. My mum tells me he's still very bitter and has now turned on my brother. He's trying to make Zarin come back home, not because he cares or misses his only son but because he needs someone to oversee the the affairs of the company. zarin stood his grounds- he's not coming back home.

In all these, I feel really sad especially because my mother has to suffer being away from her children due to her husband's extreme and uncaring attitude. I try to call her two times a week and she's not totally happy but she's glad we're away before we develop mental or psychological issues all thanks to one man- Our father.

It's March and it's one of my favorite seasons, I get to wear lighter clothes and be free from the teeth chattering cold from months back. It's a sunny and bright day at the store today and we're doing a bit of cleaning, it's a Sunday and Somi as usual had insisted we keep the store open, I just wanted to stay home and see a movie and get some good amount of sleep today but my business strategist, which is a name we've all come to call her thinks otherwise.

Som is my backbone. She's always looking out for me, the one sister I never had was actually a Korean whom I get to meet after 25 years on earth - Choi Somi! I recall the early weeks I moved to Korea and how difficult it was adjusting but she was always there to comfort and nudge me in the right direction. She might be a bit of a crackhead but that's my girl; one who I'd never toy with.

"You're sighing again Lyn. Throw away those Yeol filled thoughts and arrange those pots properly" she scolded me

"Who told you I was thinking of....." I look around to be sure no one hearing us

"Girl stop! It's just us here remember? It's a Sunday. Your assistants have the day off"

"Yeah but still. I'm not thinking of Chanyeol" I lied