46. I'll kill him

3300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the Star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Sorry guys for not posting yesterday's chapter. Cause I'm a little busy and didn't get time. Hope you understand. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 46 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

____________..___________..____________..___________

Niskarsh came back and completely ignoring Sharanya, he came to Anamika and said with an expressionless face, “You want to see me suffering, right? So tell me. How did my mother die?"

Anamika said with an evil smile on her lips, "Exactly. That's what I want to tell you. What did you think, you accidentally pushed Archana and she fell down the stairs? No no no no no. After getting pushed by you, she taken care of herself. But…"

Seeing Anamika becoming silent, Niskarsh said, "But?"

Anamika, "But then her foot stepped on a lot of oil spilled on the stairs and that's it, the poor woman started rolling down the stairs. Do you know? I even counted the stairs. There were twenty-seven stairs in total. On each step her head kept getting hit and the blood? Oh my God! How much blood came out of her head."

Hearing this, Niskarsh's fists were clenched. At this time he had become a complete devil. Anamika said shamelessly, "And what's more, do you know who spilled that oil? That too deliberately? Me, Niskarsh Bedi! I spilled that oil. Due to which she slipped on the stairs and fell and died."

After listening to Anamika's words, Niskarsh was now losing his temper. He was trying hard to control himself, but he could no longer control himself and he was about to move towards Anamika when Sharanya came in between and held his arm and said, "No Naksh! You are not doing anything wrong. You won't. Listen to me, go home."

With a fire of anger in his eyes he said, “Move out of the way, Princess! Otherwise I might hurt you too, which I don't want at all."

This time, Sharanya was not afraid of his anger and said, "I will not move. You are in anger. You can do anything. And I do not want you to do anything wrong."

Anamika clapped and said, "Wow. What a show? You will stop him now, Maanvi! But how will you stop him when I tell him an even bigger secret. An years-old secret. From which even his childhood was snatched away."

Firstly, Sharanya was already unable to calm down his anger and now this Anamika was giving further fuel to his anger. Sharanya glared at her angrily and said, "If you don't keep quiet now, I will murder you myself. At least, whatever secret you are about to reveal, it will remain a secret forever and my husband will live his life with peace."

Anamika, “Umm… I'm afraid you can't do this. Because people say that secrets can't be kept hidden. If not me, then someone else may be right, but someone or the other, sooner or later, will reveal this secret to Niskarsh. So why not me?"