85. Resign

(Next update will be after 9 tonight)

2600+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by Chapter no. 85 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lot of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

___________________________________

Niskarsh held Sharanya's heels in his hand and Sharanya leaned on his back, putting her hand around his neck from behind. Niskarsh held her well from behind and stood from his place. Then he started walking towards the car with Sharanya. After completing the journey of about ten minutes, both of them reached their car. Then he made her sit comfortably in the passenger seat of the car. And then he himself came to the driving seat. Then the car started moving from the beach towards the villa.

Within a short time the car reached the villa. Niskarsh carried Sharanya and brought her inside. Walking slowly into the villa, he took Sharanya to her room. Niskarsh laid her down on the bed and said, "Are you okay, Lavender?"

Sharanya also looked at her feet and said, "Hmm."

But where was there any peace in Niskarsh's heart? He immediately brought the first aid box and applied medicine on her injury. Sharanya now yawned and said, "Naksh! Now I am feeling sleepy. Very sleepy."

Niskarsh smiled after listening to his little wife's words. He took off his shoes and came and lay down next to Sharanya. He pulled her into his arms and said, "Come on, go to sleep now. It's too late."

Sharanya smiled at his action and closed her eyes. Within a short time, both of them were sleeping comfortably in each other's arms.

___________________________________

The next morning, when Sharanya came out of the washroom after taking a bath, it was ten in the morning. Niskarsh was still sleeping. Sharanya woke him up and said, "Naksh! Wake up. It's ten o'clock. How long will you sleep now?"

But her words had no impact on Niskarsh. He was still sleeping comfortably. He didn't even bother to change his side. Sharanya looked at him and got irritated and said to herself, "This man! He loves to sleep the most."