149. Third person

3000+ Words

3000+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐  button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

___________________________________________

When Divya heard Daivik's words, she angrily said, "What? That Tiara did this to Bhabhi? Because of her, my Bhabhi's hands are injured so badly? I will have her arrested right now. She has hurt Divya Raichand's Bhabhi. Wait."

Saying this, she started moving towards the sofa to get her phone. Vaidehi tried to stop her, "No, Divya! Wait. Listen..."

Daivik interrupted, "I have already informed the police. She must have been arrested by now."

Hearing Daivik's words, a smile spread across Divya's face. She said, "You did absolutely right, Bhai! Today you proved that you are Divya Raichand's brother."

Hearing this, everyone smiled slightly. Daivik said, "Stop your drama and take these shopping bags away."

Divya came to Daivik and Vaidehi and, holding Vaidehi's hand, said, "Dev Bhai! This is your job. I am going to do my job."

Then she said to Vaidehi, "Come, Bhabhi! Let's go to the room. You rest. Today I will feed you dinner with my own hands."

Ramya Ji said, "Yes, Beta! Take her. I will bring the dinner plate in a little while. And Dev! Beta, you freshen up and have dinner."

Divya had taken Vaidehi away from there. Daivik stood there watching her go. Shlok Ji, seeing Daivik staring at the departing Vaidehi, put his hand on his shoulder and said, "Beta! It's a minor injury. She will recover soon. Don't worry. Go and have dinner."

Daivik was snapped out of his thoughts by Shlok Ji's words. He said, embarrassed, "Yup, Papa!"

Then he walked towards his room.

Meanwhile, in Mumbai, Neer and Tara were sitting in their room talking. Just then, someone knocked on the door. They saw Vardaan and Vikram standing at the door. Vardaan said to Tara, "Tara Rani! Won't you show your Vikram Jiju the garden?"

Tara got up from beside Neer. Tara also realized that she was being sent away. She wasn't that young. She also wanted the bitterness between Vardaan and Neer to go away. And this was only possible if they talked to each other. Tara smiled and said, "Yes, Bhaiya! Come, Jiju! I will show you the garden."

Vikram glanced at Neer and assured her with his eyes that he was right there for her. Then he left with Tara. Vardaan asked Neer, "May I come in?"

Neer moved to the window and said, "Hmm. Your job is not to ask for permission, but to give it."