❥ 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Attention Attention Attention Everyone !!

Hey Lovelies !! I'm getting many DMs that many of you have different kinds of plot ideas but you are not able to convert them into a story or fantasy.

So here we help you to join our new novel which will be completely based on your ideas and plot. Undoubtedly you guys are talented and I will not let your talent be hidden. So, I'm giving you this opportunity and my platform to show your skills. I hope you guys will utilise this opportunity well.

✶ Basically this novel will consist of several interesting short stories using your plot ideas. And you will definitely be credited at the beginning of the chapter. All you have to do is explain your plot idea to us and we will play with words and turn it into a good story. Yeah, but all the ideas should be your own and should not be copied from anywhere. Because if any plot is copied from any other site or book, then it will not be guaranteed by us. Hopefully, this will help you discover your talent and bring it to the world.

✶ Novel's name is "Suno Kahani Meri". Hope you guys will add this novel in your library and will give Dher Sara pyaar. Here is the coverpage of this upcoming novel.

✶ Yes, we will not charge the first two users. But after that it will be paid. Don't worry !! I know most of my readers are students, so it will be affordable for you. The charges are not so high that you cannot pay.

✶ If you are interested, please contact or DM on @enchanted_narrator for further questions on Instagram. We are waiting for your DM and looking forward to a good response. Thank you for your love and time. Love you!❤️