148. I'm coming back

2500+ Words

2500+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________________

When Daivik started taking Vaidehi from there, Vaidehi pouted like a child and said, "But… my bangles."

This time, Daivik scolded Vaidehi in a slightly louder voice, "I'll get you similar bangles again. First, you need to go home and get your hand dressed. Now, be absolutely silent."

Vaidehi looked back at Tiara. Tiara, with tears in her eyes, watched them leave. Vaidehi didn't want to do this to Tiara, but Tiara had gone too far. If Tiara had left quietly without saying anything, Vaidehi wouldn't have had to create this scene. Tiara was just reaping what she had sown. Or rather, she was about to.

When Daivik saw Vaidehi looking back, he thought his little doll was still worried about her bangles. So, Daivik turned Vaidehi's head back to the front and said, "Didn't I say? I'll bring you even more beautiful bangles. Don't be upset."

Vaidehi quietly got into the car. And the car headed towards Raichand Mansion.

Meanwhile, in Mumbai, everyone in the haweli had finished dinner. Tara insisted that Vikram and Neer stay at the haweli tonight. At this time, Vardaan was in the study with Vikram. Breaking the silence, Vikram said, "Can I know why, after months, you suddenly called me and Neer here?"

Vardaan finished his drink in one gulp and, while handing another glass to Vikram, said, "Here, take it."

Vikram refused, "No, I don't drink."

Hearing his response, Vardaan smiled. He asked, "You smoke but don't drink?"

Vikram looked around and said, "Yes… I don't like drinking."

Vardaan smiled at him and said, "Say that my sister doesn't like it. She has made you quit drinking. Soon, she will make you quit smoking too."

Vikram was surprised, "What?"

Vardaan said, "Yes. Neer tried very hard to make me quit drinking and smoking. But, I was so busy with my work that I didn't have time for her wishes. Gradually, she stopped coming to me. Even then, I didn't give up these habits. My sister drifted away from me, and I couldn't do anything about it."

Vikram said, "But even today, Neer loves you the most in this world, Mr. Rajvanshi!"

A bitter smile appeared on Vardaan's lips. He said, "And I couldn't honor being her brother."

Vikram, "Don't say that."

Vardaan, folding his hands, said, "Mr. Rajput, today I want to correct all my mistakes. I want to be happy in my sister's happiness. I don't deserve forgiveness for what I've done in the past. But still, if possible, please forgive me."