147. Tit for tat

3000+ Words

3000+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________________

Niskarsh didn't tell Sharanya the truth. He didn't want to stress her out with anything at this moment. That's why he lied to her and said he went to the garden. Sharanya said from the other end of the call, "Okay. Maa is calling. I'm going. "

Niskarsh stopped her, saying, "Hey listen."

Sharanya said in a hurry, "Yup, tell me quickly."

Niskarsh said, "Tonight tell Maa not to sleep with you. Or else go to the room late. Call me at night. I want to see you."

Sharanya said, "Naksh! How can I tell Maa to sleep in another room? She is sleeping in our room to take care of me. And if I say this, she will be hurt."

Niskarsh said, "I don't know how you'll do it or what you'll do. But you'll video call me at night. That's it. Now I'm leaving. Bye. Take care."

And he hung up without listening to Sharanya. Irritated, Sharanya said, "Lucifer!"

And then she heard Archana ji's voice again, "Sharanya!! Beta, come here."

Sharanya said, "Yes, Maa! Coming."

Then she came out of her room.

In Mumbai, in the Haweli, Nirmika's voice echoed in the hall, "Maa!! Maa!"

When Shivani ji saw Nirmika in front of her eyes after so many months, she rushed to her and immediately hugged her. Tears were in her eyes at this moment. Crying, she said, "Neer! Meri bacchi! How are you? Neer!! Finally, you came back to your Maa."

There were tears in Neer's eyes too. She had been away from her Maa for so many days for the first time. And now, when her Maa was with her, she became very emotional. Despite living in a city, today she was coming back to her home after marriage for the first time. Also because Vardaan personally invited Vikram to come home by calling. Neer moved away from Shivani ji and wiping her tears, said, "Maa! Stop crying. Now I'm back, right? Your Neer is with you, Maa!"

And then another voice was heard, "You all are forgotten me."

Vikram looked towards the voice and smiled, "Absolutely not. How can we forget our Tara Rani? Come here to me."

Tara came and hugged Vikram. Vikram also lovingly placed his hand on Tara's head. Tara said, "You are the only one, Jiju! Whom I remember. Otherwise, some people don't even remember that Tara Rajvanshi is also a part of this family."