115. I can't sleep without her

2900+ Words.

Sorry I'm too late. And happy valentine's day Lovelies! ♥️

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typos.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 115 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________________________

Sharanya made a face and said, "You couldn't even count, you have dated so many girls."

Niskarsh hugged her close to his chest and said, "It's nothing like that. I couldn't count because there's nothing to count. There is only you . Only one girl has come into my life till date. And she is my wife. Do you think anyone else besides you could have handled me? Hmm?"

Hearing Niskarsh's reply, a lovely smile appeared on Sharanya's face. Shee tightened his grip on him by saying, "No. Only I can handle this Lucifer."

Niskarsh smiled after hearing her answer. Sharanya sobbed again, "But you are bad."

Niskarsh reared his head. He said, "Yeah, my lady boss! I am the bad one. Happy now?"

Sharanya separated from him and walked towards the balcony. By now it was getting a little dark. Cold winds were blowing. Sharanya just closed her eyes, feeling the cool breeze on her face. Just then, Niskarsh's strong arms took her from behind.
Looking at the scattered stars in the sky, he said, "Papa! Did you see? I have finally convinced your stubborn daughter."

Sharanya, leaving herself loose in Niskarsh's arms, looked towards the sky and said, "Papa! I have got the best husband in the world. And I am saying this to you in front of him. I love him. I love him more than anything. He's my only person. Papa! I did not meet the prince about whom you talked about in my childhood. But I can say with certainty that this Lucifer loved me so much. No prince can love me."

Niskarsh kissed Sharanya's forehead from behind. He whispered in her ears, "Take rest for a while. Then let's go for dinner."

Sharanya nodded her head yes. Then she came back into the room. But as soon as she came near the bed, she saw something on the bed. And she was surprised. She picked up the thing in her hand and said, “This… this you… you have…?”