131. Pyar or Ishq

QOTD : - "Guy in Black shirt or traditional wear?"

3600+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

______________________________________________________

Abir and Shrida were looking at all four of them, who were expressing their love to each other even without saying anything. Were taking care of each other. Almost everyone had dinner by now. And there was still a little more food in Niskarsh's plate which Sharanya had left. Sharanya had not expected that today he would eat the leftover food left by her, because she knew that he was angry. But Niskarsh quietly finished the remaining food. Sharanya just smiled slightly. When Neer started eating from Vikram's plate, he did not stop her but allowed her to eat. Because he also knew that this anger was only superficial. Neer also felt good that Vikram did not embarrass her in front of everyone.

After finishing dinner, Abir and Shrida said, "Come on guys! Let's leave now. It's quite late."

Obeying their advice, everyone came to the parking area. Shrida hugged Sharanya and said, "Let's meet in the office tomorrow."

Then she hugged Neer and said, "It was so nice to meet you, Neer!"

Abir, "Exactly as you heard, Mrs. Nirmika Vikram Singh Rajput!"

Nirmika also laughed and said, "And you too, Mr. Singhaniya!"

Abir looked at both Niskarsh and Vikram and said softly, "Oye! Take it easy. Okay?"

Vikram and Niskarsh nodded yes and then Abir left from there taking Shrida. Neer hugged Sharanya tightly and said, "See you soon Saru!"

Then Sharanya whispered in Neer's ear, "Tell me what happened after going home? Okay?"

Neer also said yes with a gesture. Then she said Niskarsh, "Jiju! I want to talk about something... alone. Two minutes?"

Niskarsh looked at Sharanya and Vikram and said to Neer, "Sure!"

Then both of them went a short distance from there. Now only Vikram and Sharanya were present there. Sharanya said to Vikram, "Vikram! Can I say something?"

Vikram, "Sure...! What is there to ask in this?"

Sharanya said, "What happened a while back is only half the story. Neer never looked back at those boys. When she he told me... about you, I've wanted to meet you ever since. Because Neer has fallen in love with someone, it was a miracle. You are the first person in her life."

Vikram was very happy to hear this. He was upset that Neer was chased by so many boys during her school time. But now he was happy because Neer chose only him. So now he was relaxed.