150. You're not my father

4000+ Words

4000+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_______________________________________________

After disconnecting the call with Sharanya, Niskarsh first called Kevin. After just one or two rings, Kevin answered, "Yes, boss!"

Niskarsh said, "What's the matter? So many calls from you? What kind of emergency came up that you had to call Sharanya?"

Kevin replied, slightly scared, "Boss! I called you so many times. When you didn't respond to any, I called ma'am. Because it's very important for you to come here right now."

Niskarsh asked, "Why? Is there some issue with my father's hospitality that requires my presence there?"

Kevin said, "No, boss! Everything is as you instructed. But now we need you."

With a mischievous smirk on his lips, Niskarsh said, "Oh..!! So the work is completed to that level?"

Kevin replied, "Yes, boss!"

Niskarsh got off the bed and said, "I'll be there in half an hour."

Kevin responded, "Okay."

Then the call disconnected. With a smile on his lips, Niskarsh ran his fingers through his hair and headed towards the washroom.

Meanwhile, in Delhi, Vaidehi was sitting in front of the mirror. She had just come out of the shower. Daivik was standing next to her, drying her hair with a dryer. Both of Vaidehi's hands were still bandaged. She couldn't do any tasks by herself yet. Daivik dried her hair and then turned off the dryer. He then put the mangalsutra around her neck and filled her hair parting with sindoor. Vaidehi got up from the mirror and said, "All done. Now I'm going downstairs. You also take a shower and then come down."

Seeing Vaidehi leaving, Daivik immediately grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him. Vaidehi's back touched Daivik's chest. Daivik whispered in her ear, "What's the hurry to go downstairs, Ms. Beauty? Stay a little longer."

Vaidehi's heartbeats quickened. She controlled herself and said, "Yes, so that you get even more late. Right?"

Daivik smiled, "Wait. I have something for you."

Vaidehi asked, "What?"

Daivik went to the cupboard, opened it, and took something out. He came back to Vaidehi and handed her a box, saying, "Here. For you."

Vaidehi didn't open the box. She asked in surprise, "What's in this?"

Daivik said, "Open it and see, Baby!"