142. Wanna take a shower with me?

QOTD : "Padmavat or Manikarnika?"

3500+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________________________

Vaidehi said, 'The President's wife is so lucky to have a husband who pampers her so much.'

Daivik, teasing Vaidehi, replied, 'Oh? And what about you? What have you got?'

Vaidehi laughed heartily. A lot had changed in the past two months. Vaidehi now had a new family, where she received abundant love from everyone. She found the love of parents here. She found the cute little love of a sister like Divya. Along with that, she received lots of love and blessings from her Dadi. She found a life partner like Daivik. Daivik had punished Tiara for her actions. As a result, she was expelled from the office. However, Niskarsh didn't know that Tiara's situation was created by Daivik. But Tiara had gone now.

Niskarsh didn't let Sharanya set foot in the office. In fact, he himself rarely went to the office. His eyes were always on Sharanya.

Meanwhile, Shobhit put all his effort into it. At two-thirty in the night, he opened an ice cream parlor and reached there with ice cream, which was the location Daivik had sent him. He handed Niskarsh the ice cream packet and said, 'Here's your ice cream, sir!'

Niskarsh took the ice cream from the car window and said, 'If you were a bit later, both you and your boss wouldn't be visible in the company from tomorrow.'

Saying this, Niskarsh accelerated his car forward at full speed. Shobhit saw him leaving and muttered in frustration, 'Does he think we are his servants? Does employees not have any personal life?'

Well, he was relieved that he wasn't late. Otherwise, Niskarsh would have just fired him from the company, but Daivik? He would have fired him from this world. Because he was risking not only his own job but also Daivik's job by his actions. Shobhit was still cursing Niskarsh when his phone started ringing. He checked the caller ID, and it showed 'Baby' flashing. He immediately picked up the call. But before he could say anything, a voice came from the other side, 'Were you sleeping? Why didn't you call? There's no value for me in your life. I'm breaking up with you. Now just be happy with your boss and your sleep. Bye.'

Shobhit's call disconnected before he could say anything. It took him a few seconds to understand what had happened with him. And when he exactly understood, he shouted in the direction Niskarsh had gone, 'Niskarsh Bedi...!'

Meanwhile, Niskarsh returned home. There was silence everywhere in the penthouse. He quietly entered his room. He knew Sharanya must be eagerly waiting for her ice cream. But as soon as he stepped into the room, he saw water splashed all over his hard work. Sharanya was peacefully asleep. Niskarsh glanced at the packet held in his hand and then at Sharanya. Then he took a deep breath. He went back to the kitchen. He placed the ice cream in the freezer and took out a bottle of chilled water. He emptied half the bottle in almost one gulp.