107. Meaning of True Love

3900+ Words

3900+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 107 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_________________________________________

Hearing Neer's words, Sharanya was shocked. Was Veer himself Vardaan? The same Vardaan who kidnapped Sharanya? But why did Veer hold her at gunpoint? After all why did he force Niskarsh to marry Neer? But that was still a matter for later. The first thing was that, did Niskarsh hide such a big thing from her? When she met Vardaan for the first time, she became suspicious of him. But Niskarsh said that he is his friend. Why did he lie to her? When Vardaan is forcing him, how troubled he will be. Must be breaking every moment. But he did not discuss this with Sharanya even once. Why?

And thinking about all this, Sharanya said, "Neer! I'll talk to you later. Bye."

And she hung up the call. There were still tears in her eyes. She got up from the couch and came to Niskarsh. Niskarsh asked, "What did Neer say?"

Sharanya kept looking at Niskarsh's face for a while. Today her wet eyelids were looking deeply at Niskarsh's face. How much has this face changed? There is no glow visible on this face like before. There were also some dark circles under the eyes. Where did he sleep? Hardly just two or three hours in 24 hours. He had a beard now. Perhaps he had not shaved for three months. But today there was a calmness on his face. Which Sharanya had not seen in the last few days. Niskarsh saw her staring at himself, so he said, "What happened, Princess?"

Sharanya suddenly bent towards him and holding his collar, said angrily with tears in his eyes, "Why did you do this? Why???? Why didn't you give me my right? I also had a right on your pain, didn't I, Niskarsh Bedi?? Why did you snatch my rights from me?"

Niskarsh couldn't understand her instant reaction. He was looking at Sharanya's face with shock. There were not only tears in Sharanya's eyes at this time. There was pain, suffering and agony of these three months. Sharanya said, "Tell me. Why did you do this? You had said that only I had the rights on you. So, I only had the rights on your pain, right? Why did you keep suffocating alone, Naksh? Why didn't you tell me? He... he.. Vardaan... How much has he tortured you? I can't even imagine how much pain you must have felt. But I had half the right on your every pain, every tear, every trouble. Why did you keep suffering alone? Hmm? You… you never accepted me as yours, Naksh! I… I am the mad one who accepted every word you said as truth. You…"