127. Shut up you Beast!

Sorry for updating so late and this is such a short update but I'm not well today

Sorry for updating so late and this is such a short update but I'm not well today. That's why itna hi kar payi🙂

QOTD : "Girl bestfriend or guy bestfriend?"😉

2500+ Words.

Ignore the typos.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

______________________________________________

Abir had run away after Shrida. Sharanya could not understand what was going on there? Why did Shrida tell her all that and why did Abir react like this? Why is Niskarsh smiling? But whatever it may be, whatever Sharanya saw before her eyes, she understood that Niskarsh must have done something, due to which Shrida has become angry with Abir. She immediately narrowed her eyes, staring at him, and asked, "Kya khurafati ki hai tumne? Btana zara (What wrong have you done? Tell me)."

Till now Sharanya was laughing and talking to him comfortably and now suddenly this question? Niskarsh backed away from her in fear for a moment. Then he said, "What? I… what have I done, Jaan?"

Sharanya, placing both her hands on her waist, gritted her teeth angrily and said, "What kind of fire have you created between my Bhai and Bhabhi that Shrida got angry with Abir Bhai?"

Niskarsh felt himself getting trapped in his own trap. He immediately pulled the small packet into his arms and said, “Umm… I didn’t do anything, Jaan! I just called you Mera Baccha. During this time perhaps Shrida got angry with Abir. She might also have felt that Abir does not care for her that much. That's why the poor girl got hurt. Now you tell me, what is my mistake in this? Hmm? It's all Abir's fault. If there is love, we have to express it."

Sharanya had cooled down to a great extent after listening to him. She said, "Yeah… you are right. Well, leave it. We are all going to meet together in the evening. I am very excited."

Niskarsh kissed Sharanya's hair from behind and said, "Hmm. I also want to tell you something."

Sharanya, “Say.”

Niskarsh said, “We are going to Delhi tomorrow.”

Sharanya freed herself from Niskarsh's arms and turned towards him and said, "Delhi? All of a sudden? What's the matter?"

Niskarsh took a deep breath and said, "Relax. There is nothing to worry about. It's just that there is probably some problem in the company there. So we have to go."

Sharanya also nodded her head in yes and said, "Hmm, okay. But Maa? How can we leave Maa alone, Naksh?"

Niskarsh said, "Yeah… Maa will not have any problems in the villa, but we will send her to Abir's house for a few days. Shrida's mom and dad are also coming, so her mood will also become a little better. I know Maa's mental health is also not good at this time."