153. Vihu is in Delhi

3000+ Words

3000+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

______________________________________

Daivik realized it was not right to tease her anymore. He said, “Leave it now. Aren't you hungry? Want to eat something?”

Vaidehi made a face and said, “Yup, I’m really hungry.”

Daivik picked up his boxers from the floor, put them on, and left the room. A little later, Vaidehi also got out of bed. She was wearing Daivik’s black shirt at the moment. The shirt was oversized for her, reaching above her knees. The top two buttons of the shirt were open, showing off her neck nicely. Vaidehi started gently running her fingers over the pink marks on her neck. Finally, today they had become one. As Vaidehi looked at herself, she began to think, "This face... What is it about this face that made the CEO of such a big company choose me as his life partner? What is it in me? Why did you fall in love with me, Daivik? How? How did you fall so deeply in love with me? I still can't believe it... that someone could love a girl like me so much. Maybe I can never love you as much as you love me. Because I only love you, but you worship me. I feel like worshipping your love. Thank you, Lord Krishna, for sending Daivik into my life. Otherwise... otherwise, maybe I would never have been able to love myself. Thank you for giving me a reason to live."

Yes, she was thinking about Daivik. What hasn’t Daivik done for her? First, he completely changed himself. Then he taught Vaidehi to love herself, made her understand the meaning of love. Despite knowing her traumatic past, he did not leave her alone. He accepted her in every way. He married her. He waited for her until she was ready to give herself to him. Perhaps even today, if Vaidehi had said no or stopped Daivik, he would have happily stopped. He would never have forced himself on her. Vaidehi had received so much without asking. Her destiny had suddenly changed. In the form of Daivik’s family, she got a mother who pampered her a lot, a father who took great care of her, a grandmother who loved her more than her life, and a loving younger sister in Divya. Today she had everything she used to be afraid to even dream about. Today she believed that God exists, and He writes everyone’s destiny well. If there are sorrows, happiness will come soon, and if there is darkness, lightness will come soon too.

She was still lost in these thoughts when Daivik's voice came from the kitchen, "Will you wake up, Ms. Beauty! Or do you plan to wake up tomorrow morning straight?"

Hearing his words, Vaidehi started laughing. She said, "I'm coming, Baba!! I'm coming."

Then she left the room. Meanwhile, in the penthouse, Niskarsh was in the kitchen making dinner. Sharanya had also woken up by then and was in the kitchen. She had rested her chin on Niskarsh’s shoulder and was making a strange face. Wherever Niskarsh moved, Sharanya turned her head in that direction. Niskarsh was tired of asking her to leave the kitchen, but she was not ready to leave. Finally, Niskarsh turned around and, with a quick motion, picked Sharanya up by her waist and set her on the kitchen slab, saying, "If you move from here now, I will lock you in the bathroom for the whole night."