87. Heart wrenching screams

3000+ Words

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 87 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________

Sharanya, "You start counting down, Mr. Abhimaan Bedi! Because as soon as Mad Eagle gets here, You're done."

Hearing Sharanya's reply, Abhimaan was getting more angry. Why was she so confident regarding Niskarsh? And Sharanya was right. Doesn't Abhimaan even know Mad Eagle that much? For him, finding out anyone's location is a joke. Niskarsh is Mad Eagle. He has no dearth of people. He can find out everything in a few seconds. And here was the question of his wife. By now Niskarsh would have turned the world upside down.

Abhimaan moved back towards Sharanya. He held her hair and said again, "You trust your husband a lot, don't you? So let's give him a surprise. What do you think?"

Sharanya said in shock, "Surprise? What do you mean?"

Abhimaan laughed and said, "As a surprise, I will delete you from your husband's life forever. How about it?"

Sharanya was not able to understand Abhimaan's words. She asked, "Delete?"

Abhimaan touched Sharanya's cheek and said, "Tell me, Mrs. Sharnya Niskarsh Bedi! Where would you like to go? Dubai? Nepal? Or Bangladesh? Wherever you want to go, we will send you there. Because you made our girls run away."

Sharanya was disgusted by Abhimaan's words. She turned her face with a jerk and said, "You are not a human being, you are a beast. You are a monster for this society. You should die."

Abhimaan said, tucking Sharanya's hair behind her stick due to the sweat on her face, "Well, I will not be a monster for you. If you want… then…!"

There was lust in his words, and Sharanya also noticed this. She immediately stepped back and said, "If you make the mistake of even touching me this time, Naksh will kill you."

Abhimaan, "But there is still time for him to reach here. He can't reach here so soon."

A bitter smile appeared on Sharanya's face and she said, "It is good that Maanvi is dead. She was not married to a brute like you. Today for the first time, I am not sorry for her death, I am happy. Her fate was very good. "