155. Didn't you miss me?

3300+ Words

3300+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_______________

Sharanya pointed her finger at the photograph and could only utter, "This... this photograph?!"

Vaidehi looked at the photo and smiled, "This? This is a photo from my childhood. And my sister is with me in it. You will be very surprised to know this, ma'am! But my sister's name was also Sharanya."

Sharanya felt like she couldn't breathe. Within seconds, she started having trouble breathing. Vaidehi saw Sharanya taking deep breaths. She quickly stood up, scared, and said, "Ma'am? Ma'am, what happened? I... I'll call the boss right away."

Sharanya wanted to call out to Vaidehi to stop her, but no sound came out of her throat. It felt like her body was not under her control. Vaidehi immediately ran outside. She came into the hall and saw Niskarsh and Daivik discussing some official work. She hurriedly said, "Boss!!"

Vaidehi had run, so she was also panting. Daivik saw her panic and asked, "What happened, Vaidehi? Why... why are you so scared?"

Niskarsh quickly stood up and said, "Sharanya? Where is Sharanya? She went with you. Did something happen to her...?"

Vaidehi, taking deep breaths, said, "Ma'am... Ma'am was fine a little while ago. But... suddenly, she's having trouble breathing. You... both of you, come quickly."

Meanwhile, Sharanya was alone in the room. And in front of her was that photograph. Tears were streaming down her face. Her sister... her Vihu was so close. Right in front of her eyes. But she couldn't recognize her. Sharanya remembered the day when Vaidehi had bumped into her on stairs. If only she had known that day that this girl was none other than her own sister. Today, she could see fate's game. Her and Niskarsh's sudden move from Mumbai to Delhi, Vaidehi also shifting to Delhi, and working in Eternity, then her marriage to Daivik, who was one of Niskarsh's trusted men and the CEO of Eternity. Everything was fate.

_______________________

In the hall outside, as soon as Niskarsh heard that Sharanya's condition had worsened, he ran towards the direction where Sharanya had gone to the washroom with Vaidehi a little while ago. Along with him, Daivik and Vaidehi also ran behind. When Niskarsh reached the room, he saw that Sharanya was trying to reach for the photograph on the side table but couldn't. She was also crying. Niskarsh immediately went to Sharanya, held her face in his hands, and panicking, said, "Jaan! Jaan! What happened? Why... why are you crying? Is there... is there any pain? Tell me. Let's go to the hospital."