120. I'm full of you

QOTD : - "Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani or Wake up Sid?"

QOTD : - "Dancing in rain with your partner or a library Date?"

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typos.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 120 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

__________________________________________________________

Niskarsh considered Shrida as his sister, but could never say so till date. And today Sharanya gave him this opportunity. He still remembers that he once told Sharanya that Shrida was like his sister. But he had no idea that Sharanya would actually say something like this today. But Shrida cannot call her boss brother just like that. On top of his anger, Shrida was very afraid of the consequences. She looked towards Niskarsh, and he nodded his head yes. Shrida was happy. She smiled and said, "I am listening Bhai! Don't worry. After going home… I will make sure that this gentleman likes the food from my hands.”

Abir was looking at Niskarsh with devouring eyes. After all, this man never leaves a single opportunity to create trouble in his life. He immediately said to Shrida, "Shrida! Baby! Why are you getting angry? I like the food from your hands the most in the world."

Shrida said, "Okay. We will find out at home."

Niskarsh murmured softly, "Beta! Will you reach home alive today? Please send a message once you reach home. And remember this… a Dad… is always Dad. So don't mess with me."

Abir said angrily, "Okay Dad! I too will definitely take revenge. Let the time come."

With a smirk on his lips, Niskarsh said, "We will see when the time comes."

Sharanya interrupted, "What are you two whispering to each other? Have dinner. Everything will cool down."

By now Archana ji had also come to the table and was enjoying their banter. Then everyone started having dinner together. After a while, everyone had dinner. Archana ji said, "Abir! Shrida! I liked it very much that you both came, Baccho! Keep coming. I am going to my room now. You all talk. Okay?"

Shrida smiled and said, "Ok, aunty!"

Then Archana ji went from there towards her room. She wanted to leave these four alone for some time. As soon as Archana ji left, Abir became serious and said, "Brother! What have you thought about Shailesh Bedi and Anamika Bedi? It has been a long time since Abhiman's death."