145. Shameless Abir

So sorry lovelies! Actually, I was a lil busy last night, that's why couldn't give you the update

So sorry lovelies! Actually, I was a lil busy last night, that's why couldn't give you the update. Really sorry 🥲

2500+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

__________________________________________________

Upon hearing Niskarsh, Sharanya said, "Okay, fine."

Then she returned to the room and closed the balcony door. She came to the bed, placed her phone on the bedside table in such a way that it seemed to be showing her Niskarsh’s face, and Niskarsh, hers. Then she covered herself with a blanket and began to caress her head with her hands, as if Niskarsh was right there beside her, stroking her forehead. Niskarsh smiled at this. He too left his study room and returned to the bedroom. Today Sharanya wasn't close to him either, so it was a difficult night for him too. However, while unpacking his bag, he found one of Sharanya's dupatta inside. He knew it was his wife's work. Although there were still many of Sharanya's clothes in the villa, the scent of her perfume still lingered in this dupatta. Niskarsh took out dupatta from the cupboard and also lay down on the bed. He set his phone on pillow and started looking at Sharanya's face.

After a while, Sharanya was curled up asleep like a little girl. Niskarsh was still awake. He couldn't bring himself to look away from Sharanya's face. Tonight, his little one had faced so much trouble sleeping without him. He whispered to himself, "Just some more time, Meri Jaan! After finishing everything from here, I'll be back soon. Then I won't ever leave you alone again or distance myself from you."

The next morning, sunlight filtered through the balcony's French window, falling directly into Sharanya's room. Archana ji opened her eyes, startled by the sunlight on her face. She noticed the curtains were open. But she distinctly remembered closing them before going to bed last night. She said in a sleepy voice, "Who opened the curtains? Did Sharanya get up?"

Saying this, she turned her head towards Sharanya to check, but found her peacefully sleeping beside her. Now she was even more surprised. Then she thought that maybe Sharanya herself had opened the curtains last night. So she sat up. She lovingly caressed Sharanya's head and kissed her forehead, saying, "Meri bacchi!"

Just then, her eyes went to the phone placed on the side table. She saw Niskarsh's sleeping face on the screen. Archana ji was astonished. The video call was still on, and the timer was showing hours. Last night, lost in his own thoughts, Niskarsh didn't even remember to end the video call and when he fell asleep, he had no idea about it. Archana ji couldn't help but smile at finding both of them asleep like this. Removing their gazes from them, she said, "These kids, huh? Can't even stay a minute without each other. Oh Kanha ji! Just keep them like this forever."