94. Happy Freedom

4200+ Words

4200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 94 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lot of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________

When Abir started leaving from there, Niskarsh asked, "Abir! Where are you going?"

Abir said angrily, "I am going to my sister. She is alone. She needs me."

He had just moved towards the door to leave, when suddenly the door of Niskarsh's cabin opened with a jerk. Abir saw that Sharanya was standing in front. He was shocked to see her there. He asked, "Sharanya? What are you doing here?"

There were no tears in Sharanya's eyes at this time. A fire of anger was burning in her eyes. Today, after three days, Niskarsh was in front of her eyes. But today she was not feeling peace after seeing him. She was feeling uneasy and angry. At this moment she wanted to take the life of the man standing in front of her. She gritted her teeth angrily and glared at Niskarsh, "Abir Bhai! You go away from here. I want to talk to Niskarsh. Alone."

Abir knew that if he left these two alone at this time, something wrong could happen. So he came to Sharanya and said lovingly, "Sharanya! Come home, please. Listen to me."

Sharanya did not take her eyes off of Niskarsh and said, "Bhai! I have not yet been divorced from this person. I am still Mad Eagle's wife. And I am ordering you to leave us alone for a while. Please."

Abir could have asked Sharanya to leave from there, but not Mad Eagle's wife. At this time she was the mistress of Eternity and he could not make the mistake of not obeying her orders. So he bowed his head and said, "Okay, madam!"

And then he left from there. Niskarsh was no longer able to tolerate Sharanya's angry looks. He knew he had made a mistake. Actually this was not even a mistake. He had deliberately sent those divorce papers to Sharanya, in his full senses. He knew what Sharanya was going through right now. At this moment he Wanted to hold Sharanya in his arms. wanted to apologize to her. But he, with his expressionless face, got up from his chair and coming towards Sharanya said, “What are you doing here?”