151. Surprise surprise

3500+ Words

3500+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_________________________________________

Sharanya smiled and said, "Feel the wind. I'm right there. Near you, close to you."

Hearing this, Niskarsh felt an unexpected comfort. A slight smile appeared on his face, and with his eyes still closed, he said, "I don't need to feel you. Even if you're not physically with me, mentally and emotionally, you're always here with me. You're always wandering in my heart and mind."

Listening to Niskarsh , a smile spread across Sharanya's lips. Such words from him always made her heart happy. Niskarsh said, "Just for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow."

Sharanya was very happy to hear this but replied with a slightly sad tone, "What? You're coming back tomorrow?"

Niskarsh squinted his eyes and asked, "You're not happy to hear that I'm coming back?"

Sharanya made a face and said, "It's not like that. But if you come back, the tasty food made by Maa that I'm enjoying will stop, right? Then I'll have to stick to your diet plan."

Niskarsh said seriously, "So what? Eating healthy food keeps the baby healthy. And you're worried about the food? Not about me coming back?"

Sharanya just wanted to divert Niskarsh's mind, and she succeeded. She said, "No. I... I'm very happy. My only husband is coming back home to me tomorrow."

Niskarsh , getting angry, said, "No. You know what? Eat Maa's tasty food for the next month. I'll come back after a month. Anyway, you don't need me. Fine. I'll manage to stay away."

Sharanya first smiled at his words, then lovingly said, "Really? The person for whom it was so difficult to spend a week without me, who finished all his work in four days and is coming back. That same person, getting angry, is now telling me he will stay away for a month? Do you think I will believe you so easily?"

Niskarsh said, "You were the one who got upset hearing the news of my return. I can do anything for my wife's happiness, even stay away."

Sharanya, in a cheerful voice, said, "When was I upset? I am happy. I was just teasing you."

Seeing her changing tone, Niskarsh said, "Lavender! You're becoming too naughty. I'm afraid you'll spoil our daughter."

Sharanya replied, "I'm afraid our baby will take after you. Then I'll have to handle another mini Lucifer or mini female Lucifer, learning mischief from their father."

Niskarsh , happy, said, "Yes, my baby will be just like me. You'll see. My carbon copy."

Sharanya said, "Yes...!! Then I'll have to handle two naughty kids. Uff... I'm tired just thinking about it."