FIRST DAY

THIRD PERSON

Kim Empire is well known company group in the whole world. Kim's are number one in the country. They owns cloth brands, hotels, law firms, restaurants, resorts, airlines, entertainments, universities and many more things . Kim University known as the best university in whole South Korea owned by one and only Kim's.

Seoul University was formed on 16 January, 1996 by Kim Kwon Ji-yong simply known as GD. He formed this university when her first daughter was born. He want a daughter to treat her like a princess but he got twin boys whose names are Kim Taehyung and Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim. He was upset that he don't have a daughter but when her one and only princess Jennie Ruby Jane Kim was born, he made this university so that her daughter can study there and she don't have to go foreigner to study that's why he called all the best teacher in the world and told them to join his university. He paid more than anyone can pay, this is how much he loves his daughter.

His princess was so bubbly and sweet when she was young but after an incident she became cold and rude to everyone even her own family. He lost his bubbly princess. He tried so much to change her like when she was younger but she never changed but she became rude also. She don't like to talk that much. She always has a straight face. He want her bubbly princess back and he can do anything to bring her small princess back.

....

Today's weather was nice Kim University. Students just came from there vacations after their exams. Today is their first day after the vacation. Students who passed their exams were promoted in next year and who were failed will be in same year and will have to study hard to pass their exams first. This is the rule of the university. Most of the students were happy because they will going to study new things, but some are sad who were failed and will study same things.

Students were chitchatting loudly when suddenly everyone became silent, an attractive girl entered in the hall with her friends. They all look like models who were modeling on their runway. Everyone was stunned to see their beauty. They were walking towards the locker room when suddenly, a boy stops them by extending his hand in front of the front girl. Everyone gasped'

" What the fuck he is doing?"

" Is he out of his mind?"

" He is dead meat ."

" Is he a fresher?"

" This is his first and last day."

Students were whispering to each other.

" Hello baby girl. " He said while smirking. Everyone were watching the seen with their widen eyes. The girl didn't reply, She was just glaring at him.

" Wow showing attitude, I like that now give a kiss to your daddy." He said while being cocky.

" He is really dead." A girl whisper in her friend's ear.

" Cocky are we?" The girl asked him in her cold voice.

" So you can speak huh I thought that you were deaf and can't listen to me but you were ignoring me." The boy said .

" I am not deaf but you are going to be one after this . " The girl said before slapping him hard on his face the boy can't balance himself and fell on the floor. Everyone gasped.

" You fucking bitch. " The boy said while standing up. He was going to punch the girl and the girl was already expecting when a handsome guy suddenly covered the girl immediately.

He got a strong punch on his head and he fell on the floor. Everyone gasped.

" Oh shit my head." The guy murmurs. He starts standing while rubbing his head.

" Yoo bro chill......Are you going to give a strong punch to a girl? Didn't your mother teach you how to respect girls? Don't you have a sister or a mother? " The guy said while standing everyone gasp not because he got a punch it's because he has a lipstick mark on his left cheek.

" Shut the fuck up bastard. " The first boy said and tried to puch him the guy who just helped the girl close his eyes and be ready to feel the pain but he didn't feel any. When he opened his eyes, he say the boy is already on the floor with bleeding nose.

" Don't you dare to come in my university from tomorrow. And if I saw you here you will regret your whole life. " The girl said in her cold voice.

" Ye-yeah sa-same . I-i will not he-hesitate to pu-punch you next t-time. This time i-i didn't punch you be-because i-i give you a chance. It didn't mean that I am a coward. I can punch you also." The guy said while stuttering. Some students were admiring him because of his cuteness and some were trying to hold their laugh.

The burnette was staring at him.

" YAA MANOBAN. " Suddenly someone shouted. The guy immediately turned himself. He looks like he has seen a ghost.

" I-I-I- didn't..... " He didn't finished his sentence when I girl came and squeeze his ear.

" YOU....didn't I told you not to get in any trouble and you didn't listened to me. " She said angrily.

" Yaa I didn't get in any trouble. " The guy said with a pout. Everyone was in aww. He was looking so adorable.

" Oh so what is happening here and why the hell is a lipstick mark on your
cheek? " She asked me.

" Ahh that's because I was protecting a girl and when I covered her from that guy...." He points to the guy then continues " my cheek touched her lips and I got a lipstick mark on my cheek. " He said innocently. Everyone gasp.

" He is also dead. "

" God she is going to kill him. " Students starts to murmur again. But then an expected thing happened. The girl left with her friends following them.

" Did she just left like that?. "

" She didn't said anything to him. "

" Wow that's new. "

" He is just lucky. "

" Let's go. " The girl who just came and starts scolding the guy dragged him from the hall.