BIG BOY

JENNIE

" NINIIIIIIIII

" NINIIIIIIIII......" I saw Liam standing on the door while painting. I saw that he was holding a book.

He saw me and immediately walk towards me. Now I can see clearly that he was holding my book which I left in the cafeteria.

" Nini you forgot this. " He said while giving me my book.

" I bought this because I thought it must be important to you. " He said while smiling. His face was full of sweat. My all classmate's eyes were on him.

" Mr. Manoban you can't just entered in anybody's class without the permission of the professor." I heard my professor.

" Miss IU I am really sorry that I entered in the class without your permission, but I have to give this book to my Nini. This book is important and she left this in the cafeteria a while ago. " Liam said while bowing and pouting. Did he just called me his Nini?

" This will be your last warning Mr. Manoban. " The professor said. He pouted. He really look so cute at this time.

" Aww he is so cute. "

" Why is he so cute?"

" Did he called Jennie with a nick name? "

" He even called her His. "

I heard other students murmuring.

" Okay Mr. Manoban you don't have sulk. I was just teasing you." Our professor said while patting his head. What the fuck? Why is she doing that?

" Jennie if you keep glaring at Miss IU she will die. " Bunny said .

" Shut up. " I told her. Did they both know each other. Miss IU only teach business. So that mean he also has business subject.

" I will leave now. " Liam said while smiling towards me. " BYE NINI. " He shouted before leaving the class. Every one gasp. Well this is my first time not saying anything to anyone who called with a nickname. I don't like when people gave me nicknames. But it is different when it comes to Liam.

I have never felt this for anyone. I don't know what is happening to me. He look so cute that I want to kiss his cheeks.

" Hey Jen stop daydreaming. " I heard Irene.

" I am not dreaming. " I told her.

" Whatever. " She said while listening to the professor.

...

CHAEYOUNG

" So you left to give Jennie her book? " I asked him

" So you left to give Jennie her book? " I asked him. He just nodded.

" You can't just left like that Liam. I told you to not involve with her, You will get hurt in the end. " I told him.

" I like her Chipmunk. " He told me.

" And I told you to stop liking her. " I told him.

" I can't just stop myself. " He said. AHH why is he so stubborn.

" Listen Liam, Jennie don't like to come in a relationship. She don't believe in love. You will just hurt yourself." I tried to explain him.

" It's because she never met someone like me. " He said while smiling like a dumb person. Well I am not wrong. He is a dumb person.

" Ahhh What can I do to stop you. " I said frustratedly.

" You can't stop me Chaeng. I can handle myself now. I am a big boy. " He said while showing his biceps. I am so worried about him. He don't like when people left him, whom he love so much. And I am also worried about his condition.

" Okay but don't come to after she will break your heart. " I told him.

" Okay. " He said.

Don't get me wrong. Jennie is a good girl. I know that she a cold person but she is actually a sweet heart. I think she became cold after he Mom death. Because when I heard her talking about her Mom, I can feel the sadness in her voice. But I can't trust her. She can hurt Liam and that's the last thing I want to see. Liam is so precious to me . He and Dad is the only family left for me .

I was thinking hard that I didn't even see Jisoo sitting beside me.

" You are thinking hard. " He told me. When did he came.

" Sorry, I didn't saw you entering. " I told him.

" Its okay. But what were you thinking. " He asked me.

" Nothing, just some important stuff. " I told him.

" You can tell me if something is bothering you. " He told me. I stare at him. He is a great guy, he is totally opposite to his sister.

" I will tell when I am ready. " I told him. He nodded while giving me his heart shape smile. Ahh how can be he so handsome. He is so understanding.

" Okay hyung we will take our leave now. We have to go home. " Liam said while standing up.

" Yeah sure. I will send you to parking lot. " He said while standing up.

" Oh no no no you don't have to do that. " I told him.

" Nah its okay for me. And I also have to take Jen home. She will come in parking lot in any time. " He told us.

" Okay then, Let's go." I said. We got in the parking lot. I saw Jennie already standing with her friends in front of Jisoo's car. Liam smiled when he saw her. I can tell that he really likes Jennie so much. And I can't even stop him.

" Thanks. Now we will leave. " I told Jisoo. He nodded.

" Take care on your way. " He said while walking towards Jennie.

" You too. " I shouted . He smiled. Aww I really like his smile. I settled in the driver seat.

" Where do you want to go? " I asked Liam.

" Apartment. " He told me. I drove towards our apartment. Liam don't like to say at home with dad because he always misses mom there. So I always ask him where did he want to go. I mean he can change his mind someday.