PUNISHMENT

JENNIE

It's been a week since my second years started

It's been a week since my second years started. As a student council president a have so many things to do. I am also helping my dad in his business with my brothers. Dad has expended his business in all over the world. Dad also has a secret partner whom i don't know not even my brothers know about him.

My brothers were on business trip for a week so they can't attend the college. Today they both came with me. I saw so many girls drooling on them, well what can I say hotness and sexiness is in Ruby Jane's blood. My brother Jisoo also the vice president of the student council. He always helps me but for one week I was doing everything with my own. But now he is here so he will help me with these fucking papers.

I was in the student council office and was reading some papers. I already told Oppa to help me, he told me he will help me after his classes. I was reading some student's applications when i heard a knock on the door.

" Come in. " I shouted so the person can hear me.

I was still reading the application while waiting for the person to enter. I waited for a minute but no one entered, but i heard the sound of door a minute ago. To confirm that if someone entered in the room I turned my face towards the gate. I saw a the same guy whom I helped in cafeteria peeking. I was watching his every move. He was roaming his eyes everywhere but not on me.

" Do you want something?" I asked him. He immediately jumped in surprise. His hands were on his chest. He entered while scratching his neck.

" I-I-I ha-have not do-done anything bu-but the professor gave th-this to me. " He said while extending his palm. He has a small paper on his palm. Why the hell is he stuttering.

I reached for the paper and take it from him. I opened the paper and his crime was written on it. WHAT!!! He blast a bomb in the class?

" So you blast a small bomb in the class? " I asked him. He pouted before telling me.

" No it was not a bomb. I saw a polythene so I filled it with oxygen from my mouth then I put it on floor and then I jumped on it , that's it but I don't even know why the professor thought that it was a bomb. " He explained me. Oh so that's what happen. He is really a trouble maker. " What punishment will I get. " He said while pouting.

" Mmm you are going to help Mr. Jung in cleaning the gym after the classes. " I told him he just nodded.

" Okay thank you Miss saver. " He said while turning around. I immediately stopped him.

" Wait!!" I called him. He turn towards me.

" What is your name? " I asked him.

" Oh My name is Liam Manoban. " He said while showing me that sweet smile.

" Do you have any classes now? " I asked him.

" Hmm not I don't have. " He told me .

" You can sit here if you want. You can take a rest before doing your punishment with Mr. Jung." I told him.