JISOO

JISOO

I have not seen that girl for 1 week

I have not seen that girl for 1 week . I really want to see her now but I don't know her department. I was on my way to business department now because this is my last hope. I have already checked all the other departments already.

Jennie told me about her that she and her brother both study here in same department. but I can't find the. I have not seen them in the cafeteria. I was thinking about them when I suddenly bumped into someone.

" OH shit I am sorry. "" I am really sorry. " The girl and I said at the same time. I saw her face and I got shocked. Its the same girl I was searching for.

" OH its you. " I said.

" Me?" She asked me.

" Yeah the girl I bumped into last week in front of Student Council Room. " I told her. She was thinking for a second.

" Ahh Its was you. I am really sorry I was going to the cafeteria and I was late so that's why i was in a hurry now . " She told me.

" Its okay I was also going there. " I told her.

" But the cafeteria is not in this direction. " She told me .

" Ahh I know but I was searching from my friend I don't know his department so I got lost." I lied to her.

" Well anyone can lost here, this building is so big. " She said while chuckling. Wow her chuckle is so sweet. I mean her voice.

" Mind if I join you? I don't have any friend other then one but I can't find him. " I asked her in a sad tone.

" Sure why not. Let's go together. " She told me . I punch in air when she turned her face. YES!!!

" By the way my name is Kim Jisoo. " I told her while walking.

" And my name is Park Chaeyoung. " She told me. Park Chaeyoung. Nice name.

We entered in the cafeteria together. I saw my sister sitting with her friends on her usual table. She saw me entering with Chaeyoung I just winked at her. We both towards a table where a boy was already sitting, I think that's her brother.

" Chaeng you are late I was so hungry. " The boy said with a pout. He look so childish.

" Aww my baby is hungry. Just wait here I will buy you something to eat. " Chaeng said while chuckling.

" Oh by the way he is Jisoo. " Chaeng said while pointing at me . " And Jisoo he is Liam my brother. " She introduced me to him.

" Hello Jisoo do you like video games? " Liam asked me. What? Video games?

" Yeah I like them. " I told him. He smiled widely.

" Then we are best friends. " He said while standing up. He hugged me. I break the hug.

" Liam stay here I will be back in a minute. " Chaeng said before dragging me.

" Don't mind him. He is like that when someone like the video games , because he really likes to play video games. " Chaeng told me .

" No problem. I also like when someone like my hobbies. " I told her.

" Let's buy him food otherwise he will get mad at me. " She told me. She is really an angel. She really take care of him very well. Jen told me that he is so childish. He can easily cry he easily smile. If i want to be with Chaeng the I have to make him my friend first.

...

JENNIE

I saw Chu entered in the cafeteria with Chaeng

I saw Chu entered in the cafeteria with Chaeng. When she saw me looking at her she winked at me. I think she has started making her moves on her. They go straight to Liam's table where he was sitting for last 15 minutes. He said something to Chaeng while pouting , Chaeng and Chu just chuckled. Ahh why is he so cute.

After sometime Liam immediately hugged Chu he looks so happy. He sat again on the table while Chu and Chaeng left to buy some food. They came back with some plates in their hand. She started eating their food when I heard Irene.

" He will melt if you keep staring at him. " Irene said while smirking.

"I am not staring at him. Its Chu Irene. I was just thinking that why is he sitting with them but not with Seul and Jeong. " I told her.

" I think they both are busy today. " Irene said . Thank god she forgot about Liam otherwise she will definitely tease me.

" Guys let's go we have a class now. " Sana told us.

We left the cafeteria. We were on our way to the class when I saw Kai standing there with a rose in his hand. How many time I have to tell him to leave me alone.

" Hey babe. " He said while approaching me. I ignored him.

" Babe I bought chocolates for you. " He said while showing me a packet of chocolate. I ignored him one more time and entered in the class, he also entered with me. Oh I forgot that he also has the same class as me.

He putted the chocolates on my table and sit on his seat. I sat on my seat with Irene. I opened my bag while ignoring the packet of chocolates to get my book but I don't see my book in my bag, that's when I remembered that I left my book in the cafeteria I was just going to stand when suddenly the professor entered in the class.

" Hey Jen what happened? " Irene asked me .

" I forgot my book in the cafeteria. " I told her.

" What? How? " She asked me.

" Remember I was reading the book before the lunch break. I didn't putted it in my bag. " I told her.

" Ahh Jen now the professor is already here. " She told me.

" I will tell her that I forgot my book in the cafeteria. " I told her but suddenly I heard my name called by the professor.

" Is there any problem Miss Kim? " The professor asked me. I was just going to tell her when someone shouted.

" NINIIIIIIIII...... " I saw Liam standing on the door while panting. I saw that he was holding a book.