CHILDISH

JENNIE

" Try to touch him and you will not see the sun from tomorrow

" Try to touch him and you will not see the sun from tomorrow. " I told him. I clenched his fist tightly.

" Jennie you are hurting me. " He said.

" And you were going to hurt him." i said while pointing on that innocent boy. " I am telling you Kai, if I saw you hurting anyone I will not hesitate to remove you from this school and you know about my powers that i can easily remove you from here. " I told him.

" Okay I will not hurt anyone just leave my hand now. " He said pleasingly. I leave his hand and he immediately left with his gang. I turned my face towards that boy. His friends was giving him her milkshake but he wants the same flavor.

" Li you can have mine. " The girl said.

" No! I want my favorite flavor. " He said while pouting. His eyes were full of tears. Such a kid.

" Okay I will buy you your favorite one now stop crying." The girl said.

" I am not crying. " The boy said while wiping his tears. Cute.

" Let's go. " The girl said. He nodded but stopped. He turned towards me.

" Thank you Nini. " He thanked me. Who the hell is this Nini? I looked at him confused.

" Who is Nini?" I asked him.

" Oh Nini is you, i gave that name to you. That guy called you Jennie a few minutes ago. Nini is similar to Jennie. " He said while showing his teeth. He looks so cute.

" Okay let's go Liam we have a class now." The girl said before dragging him away from the cafeteria.

" Aww he was so cute. " Irene said when I sat in my seat.

" Yeah. I want to keep him in my pocket. " Sana said. Wow is she serious now? she already has a boyfriend.

" Isn't that same guy whose got a kiss from Jennie 'accidently'. "Bunny said while emphasizing the word accidently.

" Yeah and he even gave Jennie a pet name." Irene said .

" Can't you stop now. Just finish your food we have a class after the break. " I told them. They immediately started eating their food.

Well i can't deny that, the guy was cute and handsome but childish also. He was on the verge of crying when Kai throws his milkshake. I don't know why did I stopped Kai because I don't like to come in between anyone.

Oh come on Jen, you are the student council president and this is your duty. But why can't i remove him from my brain. The way my lips touched his soft cheeks. And now he just gave me a nick name. Why can't i scold him because this is the first time I don't said something harsh to someone who gave me a pet name.