CARE

Thanks for 1.4K guys. You are the best😘😘. And thanks for avoiding my grammatical mistakes.

JISOO POV

As soon as we entered in the hospital Jennie rushed towards her doctor's office

As soon as we entered in the hospital Jennie rushed towards her doctor's office. I was walking towards room number 273 because Chaeng told me that Liam was admitted there. I was just going to knock the door but the door suddenly opened . I saw Chaeng, she was holding her beg, it's like she was going somewhere.

" Oh Chu. " She said.

" Are you going somewhere? " I asked her.

" Yeah, I was going to Liam's favorite restaurant to buy his favorite dishes otherwise he will cry. " She told me. Ahh this big baby is giving my soon to be baby a hard time.

" Okay then, I will go with you. Is it okay? " I asked her.

" Yeah, and Liam is also sleeping. You will get bored. " She told me.

" Okay then let's go. " I told her. We both left.

2 HOURS LATER We came back after two hour.

" So Jennie is also here? " Chaeng asked me.

" Hm she was here to see her doctor. She was having headache constantly but I know she sis lying. " I told her.

" So you think that she is here because of Liam? " She asked me.

" Yeah, I am damn sure she is here because of Liam. She heard me talking to Taehyung about Liam. I know she was worried. She was playing with her fingers while coming here. And it was her habit when she get nervous. " I told her.

" I also think that she likes him but she always do something to hurt him. " She told me.

" I know. But please give her chance Chaeng. I saw her behaviour with Liam. She don't talk with him like she always talk to others. " I told her.

" I am not against her Chu but I don't like when someone hurt my brother. You know that he is so sensitive. " She told me.

" I know but she will not do something to hurt him. She knows that Liam is here because of her. And she will blame herself for Liam's condition. So she will definitely try to not hurt him. " I told her.

" I know she will never hurt him intentionally. And I am happy that my brother is happy with her but I am scared that she will hurt him Chu. Liam is so innocent. He don't know anything. He is 21 but his personality is like a 4or 5 years age kid. " She told me.

" I know that Chaeng I know. But I assure you that Jennie will never hurt him intentionally. " I told her. " Just please give her a chance to be with Liam. I know is really cares for him. " I told her.