LIAM

JENNIE

I am here in the classroom with my friends

I am here in the classroom with my friends. That guy has just ruined my day . Who do he think he was. When he came in my way I recognize him that he is new here, otherwise he is not going say those things. And the other one , he was really weird. If he don't know how to fight than why did he even try to protect me . And those fucking soft cheeks, I can't even remove them from my brain.

" Oh god he was so cute. " My train of thoughts stopped when i heard Irene voice.

" Yeah, he was trying to be strong in front of other students." Bunny said.

" The way he pouted when that girl scolded him." Sana said. These girls just need some topic to talk .

" He even take that punch from that guy just to protect Jen." Mina said . Can't they stop for just a single minute.

" If i heard anyone voice now i will definitely kill that person. " I told them.

" Oh come Jen we are not afraid of you. " Irene said. Why the hell they are not afraid of me. Oh yeah because they are my best friends.

" Well Jen tell us how do you feel when you kissed that that guy. " Bunny asked me. The audacity of her to ask me this question.

" She definitely felt good, she didn't even do anything to that guy. " This time Momo said. These gays can't close their mouth.

" That was an accident." I told them.

" Oh that was love at first site. " Bunny said. I glared at her.

" Love ? Love is for fools bunny. It didn't even exist. And me and love? impossible. " I told them .

" Jen one day you are going to love someone more than yourself and that day we are going to say this same line to you . " Irene said while smirking.

" In your dreams Bae. " I told her coldly .

" When so cold Jen . I am telling you one day someone is going to melt this Ice princess . " She told me. I didn't replied to her and professor also entered at the same time.

...

LIAM

" Ahh Chaeyoungaaa slowly

" Ahh Chaeyoungaaa slowly . " I told her. She has a hot water bag and she is pressuring my head and it's hurting me .

" You are so stubborn Liam, I told you not go anywhere without me. See i just left you for a minute and you got in trouble immediately. Now suffer with this. " She said angrily.

" I didn't even do anything, i was just trying to protect that girl from that monster. " I told her while pouting.

" This pout of yours don't have a effect on me Li . And this your last warning , if you will get in any trouble i will tell Dad. " She threatened me . I immediately shook my head.

" Please don't tell him. I promise you I'll not get in any trouble. " I told her.

" That's good for you , now let's go we have to find our classes . " She told me.

" Yeah let's go . " I told her. We left the dispensary. My head was hurting so much so we came to dispensary to get some medicine.

" What is your first subject period ? " She asked me.

" Mine is Business. " I told her.

" Mine is business too. Let's go I know the class. " She told me before dragging me towards the class. Ahh this Chipmunk.

We entered in the class and everyone were already present there. All of them turned towards us when we opened the door. This professor doesn't look angry .

" Good Morning Professor, Sorry we are late . This is our first time in this university so we don't know about the classes . So please forgive us this time, we assure you that we will be on time from tomorrow." I gave her my puppy eyes .

" Aww he is really cute . "

" This is that guy from the hall. "

" He looks so cute while talking like that. "

" He is cute and handsome. "

I heard other students talking about me.

" That's okay MR. but don't get late next time, you both take your seat now . " She told us , we immediately take our seat on the back because all the seats were already occupied.

" So please both of you introduce yourself to the class. " Professor told us . Chaeng immediately stood up to introduce herself.

" Hello everyone My name is Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Chaeyoung . " After Chaeng i introduced myself .

" Hello guy I am Liam Manoban . You can call me Liam . " I set down after that.

" He has a cute name like himself. "

" Aww how can someone be this cute while just talking. " I heard other students.

" Ok students let's start our first Lesson. " Professor said. Ahh this is gonna be a long day. I want to meet that girl also.