FLASHBACK

JENNIE

Today is wednesday  and I have five classes to attend

Today is wednesday and I have five classes to attend. I also have some student council work and then I have to go to the company to see the condition of the new project. I was walking in the hall way when I bumped into someone.

" I am really sorry. " He immediately apologized. I was already in a bad mood now he made it worst.

" Are you fucking blind? " I asked him. Students in the hall were watching us.

" I said sorry. " He apologized one more time. His eyes didn't left mine. Confident huh?

" Bumping with someone and then apologizing is not a good manner MR. " I told him.

" What are you talking about. I didn't bumped into you intentionally. " He said.

" Oh please. I know your types of boy. And now please shut the fuck up. I don't want to listen your fucking useless excuses. I have so many things to do. " I told him before living.

" Wow Savage Jennie is back. " That's the last thing I heard before entering in my class. I sat on my seat with Irene. They all were already waiting for me.

" Bad mood? " Irene asked me.

" Really bad. " I told her.

" I heard that a new student transferred in our university. " Bunny said.

" Hmm He used to study in England. I don't even know why the hell did he transferred here. " Sana said.

" Well Kim university is the best university in the world with the best teachers. " Irene unnie said. Well she is right. Dad hired the best teachers.

" Hmm you are right . " Bunny said. We stop talking when the professor entered in the class but he was not alone that guy who bumped into me unintentionally ( I rolled my eyes on this word) was also with him.

" Guys, He is Kim Hanbin the new transferred student. " Mr. Lee said while pointing at him.

" Mr. Hanbin please introduce yourself to the class. " Mr. Lee said .

" Hello everyone, My name is Kim Hanbin. I am 23 year's old. I like to play basketball. My hobbies ar.... " I didn't let him finish.

" That's enough for introduction. Mr. Lee please start the class we have our exams next month. " I said loudly. Hanbin looked embarrassed. He sat on an empty seat. There is something wrong with this guy. He looked suspicious to me.

" Okay guys let's start our new topic. " Mr. Lee said. After five hours of back to back lecture I went to my office and saw the gate was already opened. I entered in the office and saw Chu doing some work. But Chu was not the only person, Liam was sleeping on the couch.