Like

JISOO

" So Kai did this to you? " I asked him

" Hmm. I was helping Mr. Jung, when suddenly he showed. He asked me to stay away from Nini but I declined him, so he started punching me like a punching bag with his friends. " He told me.

" So you don't want to stay away from Jennie? " I asked him.

" Yeah. I don't want to stay away from my Nini. I always want to see her but it's like she don't want to see me. " He told me. It's like he is complaining to his father, well that's fine for me. I am going to become his dad because Chaeng is like his mother.

" Your Nini? " I asked him.

" Yeah my Nini. " He said while pouting. Aww he is really a cute boy. It's like a cute boy soul is living in a handsome body. I was going to say something when I saw Chaeng.

" Have you done eating? " She asked Liam.

" Yeah, I am done. " He told her.

" Okay then let's go, we have a class now. " She told him. Then she turned towards me.

" Chu we are going because we have a class now. let's meet later. " She told me while giving me her cutest smile.

" Okay, I will be waiting for you in the parking lot later. " I told her.

" Okay bye. " She said while waving her hand. I waved at her. Ahh I am really in love. How can be she so sweet, but scary at the same time.

After sometime I also left the garden. We were eating lunch in the school garden because my soon to be baby Chaeng don't want to eat in the cafeteria.

I left the garden and made my way towards student council office to see my baby sis. I know she was worried about Liam but she don't know that to do at that time.

After our Mom left us she became cold to everyone. We know that she loves us but she always gave us cold shoulder. But I always notice that she saw Liam with those heart eyes. I saw emotions in her eyes after so many years.

Jennie is not that type of person whose shows her emotion easily. She always has that poker face even me and and Tae can't tell is she is angry or sad because her face always remain mutual, but today I saw worry in her eyes when she saw Liam bruise face.

This is my first time I saw emotions in her eyes after so many years. If Liam can make her worry then he also can make her smile, and I will do anything to see that smile after so many years. I know that she is confused right now and she will never admit that she likes him because she thought that love doesn't exists. But I will make her believe that love exists, with the help of Liam.

I entered in the student council office and saw her sitting on her chair while thinking deeply. I smirked.

" Wake up from your day dreams. " I said when I got in front of her. She looked at me like I did a big crime.

" You don't have to scare me like that. " She told me. I chuckled.

" I don't want to scare you, but you were busy in your day dreams that you didn't even saw me entering. " I told her.

" Oh, I was just thinking about some stuffs. " She told me.

" Some stuffs or thinking about a particular person? " I asked her.

" What do you mean? " She asked me.

" I meant that you were thinking about Liam right now. " I told her.

" What? Why would I think about him? " She asked me.

" Because you like him. " I told her.

" Oh please Oppa don't start now. I already told you I don't believe in these type of things. " She said in irritated tone.

" So you don't feel any attachment towards Liam? " I asked her. 

" No and never will, so please leave me alone now. " She told me. 

" Are you sure? " I asked her, 

" I am deadly sure now leave me. " She told me. 

I left her. She look so irritated now. 

...

JENNIE

I don't know what is wrong with oppa

I don't know what is wrong with oppa. Why the hell was he asking me these type of questions. And why would I like Liam. First of all these types of things only exist in dramas and movies. I will never fall in love with anyone. All guys and girls are just want to be in my pants or they want my money. I know there intentions. 

I was sitting on the couch while thinking deeply. I don't know when did I sleep. 

I was sleeping when I feel something wet touching my cheeks. What the hell? I opened my eyes a little bit and saw Liam just Few inches away. He kissed my cheeks continuously. He was giggling by himself. 

" Nini your cheeks are so fluffy, I was to eat them. " He said I chocked on my saliva. 

"Hey hey Nini what happened? " He asked me. I immediately sit while he was rubbing my back. He was looking at me innocently. Is he really innocent or its just an act?

" Do you need water? " He asked me. 

" Nah. " I immediately replied him. " "  What were you doing a while ago? " I asked him. 

" Kissing you. " he told me directly. What the hell ? I chocked one more time. 

" Is something wrong with your throat? " He asked me worriedly?

" No. There is nothing wrong. "  I told him.

" Okay now tell me why were you here? " I asked him. 

" To see you. " He said . Ahh why the hell is he so straight forward. 

" Why do you want to see me? " I asked him. 

" Because I missed you so much, I didn't saw you for 4 days. " He said while pouting.

" Nini Kai beaten me. He punched me so hard with his gang. He also told me to stay away from you, But I really don't want to stay away from you. " He told me, or more like a complain. His eyes got teary. Oh no no no. I hugged him. I can't see him cry.

" Shh he will not hurt you now. I am here. I will protect you. " I told him. He was sobbing on my chest. His face was between my boobs. After sometime he calm down. I heard his stomach growling. 

" Ahh its my stomach, I didn't feed him. " He said while rubbing his stomach. Ah why is he so cute? 

" Okay then let's fill that stomach of yours. " I told him. We both left the council office. We both went to my restaurant. We were just going to entered in the VIP room when Liam suddenly stopped. I saw he was looking at someone so I also turn my face towards that person, more like two persons

" What are they doing Nini? " He asked me like he is clueless. Is he acting now? or he  really don't know?