PAST

JENNIE

" I was 5 years old when my family got into an accident

" I was 5 years old when my family got into an accident. When accident happened Liam's mother was also with my parents. Mine and his parents were best friends so that's we know each other from starting. His mother and my mother were twin sisters. After my parents death his Dad adopted me so I can become Liam's sister. I didn't change my name but in papers I am Liam's real sister. " Chaeng told me.

" I am sorry. " I told her.

" It was not your fault Jennie . You don't have to say sorry. " She told me.

" I also don't have my mom. " I told her she looked at me confused.

" I also lost her when I was 6 years old. She was with her friends on that day. I don't know what happen to her but my dad told me she go into an accident and died on the spot." I told her.

" It must be hard for you. " She said in a sad tone.

" Hmm. " I just hummed.

" Hmmm Chaeng you are so noisy. " We both turned towards Liam. Its like he just wake up.

" I thought you came here to get your punishment. " Chaeng said while making her way towards Liam.

" Yeh I already got my punishment I just have to finish it now. " Liam said while sitting.

" And when are you going to finish it? " Chaeng asked her.

" At 5 . I will leave at 4:45 because it will to 10 minutes to get there. " He said while standing up. I tried not to smile.

" Oh. Can you tell me the time right now? " Chaeng asked him.

" Amm its 6: 42 right now." Liam said he immediately shouted when he realize the time. " Shitttt I am dead Chaeng I am dead . Kitten will kill me. " He said while panicking. Who is this kitten.

" Who is Kitten?" Chaeng asked him.

" Oh its Nini. " He told her. So he called me Kitten.

" Who is Nini?" Chaeng asked him again.

" Its Jennie Chaeng. She gave me punishment and i forgot because I was sleeping. " He said while pouting. Ahh his pout. I think he don't know that I am also here.

" Why are you here? " I suddenly asked him in my cold voice. He flinched.

" I-I-I wa-was I-I " He started stuttering . He look so cute right now.

" Didn't I gave you a punishment ? " I asked him again. I can see that Chaeng is trying not to laugh.

" I- the- the thing is I-I was so-so sleepy so I di-didn't " I cutted him off.

" Don't tell me you were sleeping whole time? " I asked him. He gulped.

" Oh Jen stop he will get a heart attack if you will ask him more questions. " Chaeng said while laughing. I smiled at him. He was looking at me with teary eyes. Oh shit don't tell me he will cry. I immediately walk towards him.

" Hey hey I was just joking. Don't cry. " I hugged him while comforting him.

" I-I- I was ti-tired so-so i can't wa-wake up. " He said while sobbing. I run my hand on his back.

" Shh its okay. I already told someone else to clean with Mr. Jung you don't have to worry. " I told while. I kissed his head

" Th-Thank you. " He said while wiping his tears with the back of his hands. He look like a cat.

" Its Okay. Its getting late you have to go to your house. " I told him he nodded.

" Hmm hmm so should we go now? " I heard Chaeng. Oh I forgot that she was also here.

" Yeah You both should leave now. " I told them.

" And what about you?" Chaeng asked me .

" I will go with my brother, he will be here in any minute. " I told her . They packed there things and started to leave but Chaeng bumped with my brother on the door.

" Oh sorry ." Chaeng said.

" Its okay I was not watching my way. " Oppa said. After that Chaeng and Liam left. Oppa was just watching them even they were out of the site.

" She already left Chu." I told him he immediately turned towards me .

" Who was she? " He asked me while sitting on the couch.

" She is a fresher. " I told him while arranging my things.

" Which department? " He asked me.

" I don't know I just met her today. " I told him.

" Okay then I will find that by myself. " He said. I think he like her.

" Don't tell me you started to like her. " I told him.

" Well she was beautiful . " He said while thinking about her?

" Let's go think about her later. " I told him before leaving the room. He locked the door and started following me .

" We have a meeting today. Tae has already left and we have to be their in half an hour. " He told me .

" Okay then let's go straight to the company. " I told him. We got in the meeting room on just time. I entered with my straight face.

" Good Evening Miss Kim and Mr

" Good Evening Miss Kim and Mr. Kim. " They all greeted us. I just nodded. We settled on our seat.

" Let's start the meeting. " I told them. They started telling us about the company stocks that we sell more stocks then last year.

" We got 26% more profit then last year Miss Kim. " He said while reading the file.

" Good. tell the employees to work hard. If we able to raise the sale next month then the salary will also raised. " I told them.

" Okay Miss Kim we will work hard. " He said while bowing.

" Meeting dismissed . " I said and they started leaving one by one. Now me and my brothers were left in the meeting room.

" You really take care of everything very well Jen. " Tae told me. I don't like to call them oppa because they are just 1 year older then me so I always called them Tae and Chu.

" I am so proud of you. " Chu said. They always praises me.

" Thanks guys you are the best. Let's go Dad must be waiting for us. " I told them

" Yeah let's go. "