Apology

UNKNOWN BOSS

" Boss Kim Jong-in wants to meet you

" Boss Kim Jong-in wants to meet you. " She told me.

" Let him enter FIRE. And please don't let anyone disturb us. " I told her.

" Okay boss. " She said before leaving. Jong in entered in a minute.

" Mr. Jong-in please take a seat. " I told him. My back was facing him. I was sitting on my chair.

" Thank you. " He said before taking a seat.

" So what make you come here? " I asked him. " Are you here to spy on us? " I asked him.

" Oh no no no I am not here for that. My friend told me about you, I need your help. " He said.

" So what do you want from me. I am quite surprised that my enemy's son is here to take my help. " I said.

" I will give you every information about my dad's company. " he told me .

" But? " I asked him.

" Huh? " He didn't understand.

" There is always a but Mr. Jong in. If you are here to help me I am damn sure you need something from me. Now tell me what do you want from me." I asked him.

" I-I-I..... " He started stuttering.

" You need Jennie? " I asked him.

" NO. " He immediately declined me.

" Why, don't you want her to be your girlfriend. You were even courting her for years. " I told him.

" It's not like that. It's just my dad told me to be close with her for the sake of company and I already have a girlfriend. " He told me.

" So you are loyal to Krystal? " I asked him.

" How do you know her? " He asked me.

" I know my agent's love life also Mr. Jong in. " I told him.

" What do you mean by that? " He asked me.

" That's not my right to tell you, but you will know soon. " I told him. " But the way let's get back to our real talk. " I told him.

" I need you to get close to Liam Manoban . " I told him

" What? "

" That's your first task to do. " I told him.

" But how can I get close to him. He was beaten by me a few days ago and her sister gave me so much slaps for that. " He said in a whisper.

" I don't know about that. But you have to stay close to him. He is like a kid. You can easily get his trust. Just apologize to him. " I told him.