JENNIE KIM

JENNIE

" Okay guys so we will work on it from tomorrow

" Okay guys so we will work on it from tomorrow . " I told the council members in my cold voice. Being a student council president is so stressful.

They all left one my one. This is my second year in the college and second year as the student council president. I am the first student who became student council president in the first year.

Well i know all students here are afraid me because of my position and as the daughter of the owner of the school. I am also the captain of cheerleaders. Students here in the university don't dare to talk to me because of my cold attitude. Well I don't like to talk to anyone other then my family and friends.

" Hey Jen, let's go, we have a class to attend." Irene told me. Irene unnie is like a mother in our group. She is the oldest one. She always take care of us. She is also my secretary.

" Okay let me just take my things from here. " I told her. After taking my things we both left . We were on our way when I saw a dog standing in front of my class.

" Hey Jennie. " He said when we got there. I ignored him and sat on my seat beside Irene unnie.

" Jennie I bought your favorite peppermint milkshake. " He said while giving me the milkshake. I didn't said anything I just ignore him.

" Jennie please accept this, I bought it from the famous shop in Seoul. " He told me. Why is he so annoying.

" Well she didn't told you to buy this for her. Now take this shake of yours and leave us alone. " Irene unnie said in her cold voice. She can be cold like me sometimes .

" Just mind your own business Bae, I am not talking to you . " He said in a cold voice. The audacity of him talking like that with my friend.

" If I saw you talking to her like this next time I will not hesitate to do throw you out of the school. " I told him in my cold voice. How dare he insulted my best friend.

" Oh come on Jennie don't be so cold to me. I am your Prince Charming. " He told me.

" In your dreams Kai. Now leave me alone before I do something. " I told him.

" Okay I will leave you now but I will come after my classes. " He told me before leaving . Ahh why can't he just leave me alone.

...

LIAM

" Chaeng you wait for me here I will get us some food

" Chaeng you wait for me here I will get us some food. " I told her before heading towards the canteen . The line was really big. I waited for my turn then bought our favorite food for us. I saw Chaeng waving her hand to me from an empty seat. I got there and arrange our food there.

" Wow Li you really bought everything my favorite . " She said while clapping her hands. This is the best technique to make her happy.

" Yeah, now let's eat before the break is over. " I told her. We both were eating our food when some girls sat beside out table. I didn't gave then any attention because i was busy eating by food. But one thing I notice, that all students were silence now.

But suddenly a group of boys also entered in the cafeteria.

" Hey you, bring me some food. " A guy who looks like a dog said while pointing on a boy. The boy was trembling. He immediately stood up and came back after five minutes with five plates of food. He gave those plates to dog's gang.

I have already eaten my food and I was drinking my favorite milkshake. Chaeng was also drinking her own shake. But suddenly I feel a presence standing beside me.

" Both of you stand up. " I heard a voice. I turn my face and saw the same dog standing beside our table. His friends or should I say gang members were standing on his behind him with food in his hand.

" Are you talking to us? " I asked him.

" Did you anything sitting here other then you? " He asked me back. I roamed my eyes in the cafeteria. Everyone was looking at me confused.

" Yeah there are so many pair of students sitting here. " I told him. He looked at me angrily.

" Don't be over smart. " He said angrily.

" Wow did you hear him Chaeng. He called me smart. See I told you so many times that i am a smart boy. " I told her while clapping my hands.

" Li let's go . " She said while standing up.

" What? Why? You have not finished drinking you shake and me too. " I told her but she glared at me. What did a do now.

" No I will drink this while walking. " She told me.

" But I will drink while sitting. Hey you I will just finish this then you can sit here. " I told the guy and starts drinking my shake. Everyone gasp when he grabbed my milkshake and throw it somewhere.

" Yaa why did you do that. " I asked him that was my favorite milkshake. I didn't find this flavour outside of the univrsity because it was out of stoke.

" HAHAHA now get the hell out of here. " He said while laughing.

" NO! First bring me back my shake. " I shouted at him with teary eyes.

" Li I will buy you a new one let's go. " Chaeng told me and try to dragged me out of here but i ' didn't move from my position.

" NO! he was the one who throws my shake now he will get me a new one. " I told her.

" HAHAHA the crybaby want a milkshake. " He said while laughing. " Then buy it yourself. " He said me in a cold voice.

I roamed my eyes on his food and saw a milkshake with a different flavour I immediately grabbed it and throws it, It exactly entered in the dustbin and everyone gasped.

" Now you can also buy a new one. " I told him angrily.

" YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. " He shouted at me . He was just going to punch me and I immediately closed my eyes but i didn't feel anything. So I slowly opened my eyes and saw a girl standing in front of me with her back facing me. I saw the dog's fist in her hand and she was clenching it tightly.

" Try to touch him and you will not see the sun from tomorrow. " She said in a cold voice.